Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm cosplaying my avatar as the 10th Doctor (David Tennant).

Sparkly Prophet

I love seeing people in Doctor cosplay. Last Halloween, there were people cosplaying as 4 different Doctors (10,11,4,7), a cat nurse, and an ood at the club I go to. It was fantastic. I kept trying to get a picture of them all together, but there were so many people that as soon as I would catch 2 of them, I would lose track of the others.

9,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I would love to cosplay with someone irl. Unfortunately none of my friends think the idea is as cool as I think it is. :/

I even have a 4th Series Rose outfit together. Just... nowhere to where it and no one to wear it with.

Bre-chan101's Partner

Super Sleuth

The Definite Article
I would love to cosplay with someone irl. Unfortunately none of my friends think the idea is as cool as I think it is. :/

I even have a 4th Series Rose outfit together. Just... nowhere to where it and no one to wear it with.

Ahh. Same. And I don't really resemble anyone from the series..

Shirtless Vampire

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
i'm going as a girl version of the 11th doctor this summer for anime expo

Dapper Pants

My friend and I did 4th and 11th Doctors for Halloween. Now, he's gotten a lot of his friends interested in it for next Halloween. Unfortunately, I'm graduating, so I won't be there...
The Definite Article

Can I just kidnap you? We can cosplay Rose together. biggrin
Professor River Song

User Image

Hallo, River. biggrin
I'm working on an Amy Pond costume <3
into time and space
I'm working on an Amy Pond costume <3

Awesome!

9,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
uhleeshaw
The Definite Article

Ahh. Same. And I don't really resemble anyone from the series..

I could pull off Rose, I think. But that's about it. Maybe River Song if I tried.

I also have a Tenth coat but it's a tad too big.

9,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article

That works. ;D
That would be marvelous.
The Definite Article
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article

That works. ;D
That would be marvelous.

We really need to work on getting to Gallifrey One or Dragon*Con one year. It would be fantastic!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff