Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timely Genius

So my fellow Whovians who like to do avi cosplaying with DW, I wanted to make a place where we can come together and share the secrets of our cosplays and also admire one anothers' creativity with using Gaia Items to make the Doctors and companions.
So which Doctors or Companions have you made?
I myself have made 1 ,4,5,7,8,9,10&11 if you want i can share my equip lists for these just ask .

Also feedback is helpful and appreciated!

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Gallifreyan Doctor
So my fellow Whovians who like to do avi cosplaying with DW, I wanted to make a place where we can come together and share the secrets of our cosplays and also admire one anothers' creativity with using Gaia Items to make the Doctors
So which doctors have you made?
I myself have made 1 ,4,5,7,8,9,10&11 if you want i can share my equip lists for these just ask .

Well that's quite impressive. Have you ever tried to do one of the companions? It would be interesting trying to find a kilt xD

Timely Genius

Ahh trying to do Jamie ? gaia has several kilts / plaid skirts that can serve I wouldn't be able to shed much light until i attempted the cosplay . To answer your question no i haven't tried any companions yet . I am trying to get all 11 Docs done first .

Rainbow Loiterer

I don't understand your hat...

Timely Genius

its an attempt at this http://tardislamp.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/first.jpg The first doc occasionally wore a really weird hat .

Rainbow Loiterer

Ah. I remember the hat now. : D I was confused for a bit since he rarely wears it. Haha I've just started on the second season now! And I absolutely love Hartnell. <3 I think I'll be sad when I get to the next Doctor.

Timely Genius

oh 3 is fantastic though ! I love all the Docs. btw if you all don't know of it i highly recommend looking up the blog "Wife in Space " it is fantastic a guy makes his wife watch every ep of DW from the first and her reactions are priceless . She ends up liking the show xp

Rainbow Loiterer

I just don't want Hartnell to die. : [ Haha, oh I may have to go find that now!

Generous Genius

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hello! My current equip list for fem!11 (because I didn't want to buy a gender change potion) is:

Imaginary Friend (Ba'qirr, no bubbles)
Silent Night (Starry Sky)
Dandy Time Traveler (Deus Ex Device)
Beige Vintage Town Coat
White Button Down Shirt
Fancy Man's Fez x2 (one for the fez, one for the bow tie)
Faded Denim Tight Jeans
Buttoned Down Fauna Boots

I'm slowly working on the other Doctors, but I'm attempting to make some money before I do so.
I'm doing Martha currently, and I've done 9 and the Empty Child on my male mule.

Timely Genius

Awesome Martha and 11 people!
1 equipped list :
TARDIS : Imaginary Friend (Ba'qirr, no bubbles)
Dashing gentleman's classic dress shirt
Roco Costume Ring (not blue but it shows up )
Dashing Gentleman's Diamond vest
Buttoned Down fauna pants
Dutiful Butler's Black Coat
Black Heartstring (for his neck tie )
Black Tuxedo Shoes

There you have it my best attempt and the first doctor .

Optional
Colonial Cape
Shinto Preist's cap
Dashing Gentleman's Silver and Black cane
this gives him his look when he first appeared in the junkyard wink

Timely Genius

Tomorrow I will move on and post another outfit . If any of you have any requests let me know . I have 4,5,7,8,9,10,11 left to share my 2,3,6 are not yet finished .

8,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujimi Senshi
I'm doing Martha currently, and I've done 9 and the Empty Child on my male mule.

Your Martha is fantastic! emotion_kirakira

Newbie Explorer

I'm cosplaying Madame de Pompadour at the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff