Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Capitalist

Kayka of the North
Nine was my first Doctor and is my favorite Doctor! I'm always sad that there weren't more Eccleston episodes.

Eleven is my least favorite of the reboot Doctors. It's more to do with the story lines and squandered potential, though. I absolutely cannot stand Amy Pond, but that's another matter.)

Oh my God, I could barely stand Amy either. I loved Rory, and I love the storyline with the Ponds, but Amy pissed me off a lot.

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
MyWeirdNormal
He's my favorite and my first doctor, but sometimes I feel like I'm the only Whovian who's sort of in love with his doctor? Do people just not like Eccleston? Or is it that they like the other Doctor's more?
I just thought the 9th doctor was really sassy and I loved how he's go all serious and you'd get rally worried and then he'd suddenly get really upbeat and happy. I know the other doctor's after him also do the same, but I just like how he does it the most! And I loved his relationship with Rose even though she isn't my absolute favorite companion.
I really wish Eccleston could've had another season. And I really wish he could've had a better experience on the Doctor Who set- because apparently he felt left out. Am I really the only person who feels this way?
I like Chris just fine, his Doctor is one of the ones I include in my fan fiction though, granted, I do like Paul better. But my first Doctor was Tom Baker (Four) so I have a more balanced view of the newer Doctors.

I didn't actually like David much on the whole, he was the most irresponsible, flightly and brainless Doctor ever, in my opinion and as I said, with Baker as my first, I've seen a lot of regenerations. I liked Matt's better than David's. Better balance, there.

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
Also, Matt's Doctor improved a lot when Clara's character was added for the simple reason that casting did a better job. I don't really care for Amy, but the one I truly do not like is River. Can we say 'Bet Midler look-a-like? Sheesh.

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I liked Eccleston as well, when they switched to tenant I was rather disappointed even though I didn't mind his portrayal of the Dr. But towards the end of Tenant's Dr he seemed to be more of a downer which I think is the reason I liked smith taking over since he's usually more upbeat more often than not.

Fashionable Capitalist

Mists of the Dawn
I like Chris just fine, his Doctor is one of the ones I include in my fan fiction though, granted, I do like Paul better. But my first Doctor was Tom Baker (Four) so I have a more balanced view of the newer Doctors.

I didn't actually like David much on the whole, he was the most irresponsible, flightly and brainless Doctor ever, in my opinion and as I said, with Baker as my first, I've seen a lot of regenerations. I liked Matt's better than David's. Better balance, there.

Oh geez, I haven't even started Classic Doctor Who. I keep hearing about Baker though. A lot of people seem to like him.

Vicious Cutesmasher

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I hate that people dislike Eccleston because of his looks! He is a brilliant actor and my first Doctor. People say he was too serious, but the story of the Doctor truly is tragic, and for God's sake, he saw his ENTIRE SPECIES DIE. Eccleston played the part masterfully and it's a shame he wasn't around longer.

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
RidekkoKomotion
I hate that people dislike Eccleston because of his looks! He is a brilliant actor and my first Doctor. People say he was too serious, but the story of the Doctor truly is tragic, and for God's sake, he saw his ENTIRE SPECIES DIE. Eccleston played the part masterfully and it's a shame he wasn't around longer.
What was wrong with his looks? Speaking as a mature female in the same age bracket as his actor, I can say he's stunningly MALE and he's got one hell of an a**. Idiots.

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
MyWeirdNormal
Mists of the Dawn

Oh geez, I haven't even started Classic Doctor Who. I keep hearing about Baker though. A lot of people seem to like him.
Four Rocked.

Feline Phantom

User Image
gaia_star Eccleston was my first (oh my!) I loved how strong his character was even for one season. I would have loved to see him again. He was older and more passionate. Not so spastic like Tennant and Smith (although much love of course) I could tell Rose wouldn't bang him cause of his looks I assume( i thought he was handsome) , but as soon as Tennant came in....aww yeah dramallama gaia_star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click me so I can grow<3

Vicious Cutesmasher

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Mists of the Dawn
RidekkoKomotion
What was wrong with his looks? Speaking as a mature female in the same age bracket as his actor, I can say he's stunningly MALE and he's got one hell of an a**. Idiots.

I agree, consider him attractive in many aspects, but unfortunately a popular response (in my experience) from females I have spoken with is a comment about his looks being sub-par.

Beloved Streaker

gaia_angelleft I love him too! He was my first Doctor too. I really liked him and I think we should see another doctor similar to him. gaia_angelright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff