• Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Fujimi Senshi
I'm so excited to see the new Much Ado About Nothing, cuz Tennant and Tate play opposite each other. xd Maybe more along the lines of what you're thinking, is the 2 1/2 lines he's got in How to Train a Dragon.
Wait....Tate does Shakespeare? I gotta see this...She makes me all hot and bovvered XD..
Wako Smitty no Yuuku
Fujimi Senshi
I'm so excited to see the new Much Ado About Nothing, cuz Tennant and Tate play opposite each other. xd Maybe more along the lines of what you're thinking, is the 2 1/2 lines he's got in How to Train a Dragon.
Wait....Tate does Shakespeare? I gotta see this...She makes me all hot and bovvered XD..

Yup. Benedick and Beatrice. It's like the parts were WRITTEN for those two.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Fujimi Senshi
Wako Smitty no Yuuku
Fujimi Senshi

Yup. Benedick and Beatrice. It's like the parts were WRITTEN for those two.
I can only see one problem...."So, David?" "Yes" "Are you English?" "No, I'm Scottish." "So you ent English then?" "No, I'm British." "Well, I don't think yer qualified to do Shakespeare then."
chickenlover42
Any Favourites?

NOOOO
Haha, I love these pictures on tumblr! biggrin
Much Ado About Nothing, is by far my favorite Shakespearean comedy...but with David Tenant? I think my heart has stopped. It might just oust Howl from the number one spot in my favorites list... 4laugh

Lonely Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
Wingweaver84
Fujimi Senshi

I downloaded it from the Digital Theatre website-let's just say it's not a disappointment. smile Wish I was able to have seen it live but I live in Canada!Nice Martha avi,by the way.

Yea I'm hoping to acquire a physical DVD copy. So impatient. And thank you blaugh

Aged Vampire

heres one.
User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

Someone for god sake make this a guild!!
Epic Floofykins

You mean a Dr. Who guild or specifically a "David Tennant in places he shouldn't be" guild?

Sparkly Fatcat

Zodiac Serrano
Epic Floofykins

You mean a Dr. Who guild or specifically a "David Tennant in places he shouldn't be" guild?

Places he shouldnt be, it is good for a laugh
Epic Floofykins
Zodiac Serrano
Epic Floofykins

Places he shouldnt be, it is good for a laugh

Best idea ever! XD That would be a fantastic guild.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff