Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite companion is Donna. There was just so much sass! Can you imagine if she was with 9? Nothing would get done. They would be too busy sassing each other to do anything. The world would have probably ended 20 more times than it already did.

Sugary Daredevil

donna was great heart
My favorite companion is Romana~! She's so cool and fabulous. heart
Kitty Jamie Chan
My favorite companion is Romana~! She's so cool and fabulous. heart

Which version, Tamm or Ward? Or do you like them both equally?
Not a fan of Donna at all. . .I do Love Sarah Jane, Captain Jack, Rose, Amy and Rory. I love River (though some do not count her as a Companion). . .

I haven't seen a lot of the older Who, so I cannot comment on too many of them, Though I do love the Brigadier.

6,475 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Book_Worm5497
My favorite companion is Donna. There was just so much sass! Can you imagine if she was with 9? Nothing would get done. They would be too busy sassing each other to do anything. The world would have probably ended 20 more times than it already did.
This would have been the greatest thing ever. She was my favorite companion and he was my favorite Doctor. Also, I really liked Captain Jack.
I loved Donna. Her sass was great!
After her I would say Amy and Rory
Donna is really a very good companion biggrin
But I prefer Amy, she's so cool !
Donna is my favorite. She could teach Clara a thing or two about not taking s**t from the Doctor.

Seriously, imagine if 12 started trying to insult her. She would put him right in his place.
I do not think that Donna's "sass" would work with 12. . .in fact I think she only worked with 10; her character is too abrasive and I think only 10 was able to put up with it.

High-functioning Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Member 100
Rose, River Song and Donna are my favorite. Although Martha deserves more recognition as well, she was great too 3nodding

Feline Member

I really liked Amy and Rory. They seemed to balance out the Doctor's craziness smile
Amy and Rory. Having more characters in the show made it more interesting. Plus the whole starry eyed girl pining after the doctor thing gets real old real fast.

Shy Pumpkin

Oooh this is a toughie.
I love Donna Noble, but among my favorites are Captain Jack, Amy and Rory, River, and Martha.
I didn't like Rose at first, but she grew on me.

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
My all-time favourite companion is Adric (I even cosplay him), but I also really love Susan, Peri, the brigadier, and Steven. And Lucie Miller. But really, I think the only people who don't like Lucie Miller are the people who haven't heard her audios.
Donna is my favourite companion from the last four Doctors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff