Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Daredevil

Clare_N
ThatGirlFromGalifrey

Im what you would call a Noobian but thats okay, I watched some when I was younger but only started getting back into the series since the relaunch but I have been watching the older episodes. I recently finished watching what´s avalible of the first doctor and I like Hartnel alot

No-one's saying you can't be a "Noobian", but, as I understand it, this topic is for people to talk about the Classic Series without people who've only seen the post-2005 episodes butting in with comments about how "hot" Tennant and Smith are. At least that seems to be the theory.

Oh okie dokie, and for the record I dont think either of them are attractive lol
I'm still working my way through the classics--I've been skipping around by companion, but I've definitely seen the entirety of Five-Eight and dabbled in the extended universe novels and audios a bit, as well as seen Scream of the Shalka and Curse of Fatal Death. The older series is much easier for me to sit still through, to be honest. I imagine it's probably because of the serial pacing, which is easier for me to manage. I've seen a few serials of each Doctor, though, mostly because I wanted to figure out where I wanted to start. They're all so precious. I love them. And I love the creativity of their sets/costumes/monsters. I'm at the point where, if we ever land on another planet and it doesn't look like a quarry, I'm going to be severely disappointed!

My current favorites are Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy (not that anyone would've been able to guess). Honestly, I've loved just about everything I've seen of the old series. If I'd listened to most of the Internet, I would've never gone ahead and watched it. Honestly, all of the stories I was told I'd hate, I ended up loving. Especially Trial of a Time Lord. I plan to marathon the entire thing some weekend.
I am more into classic who then nu who I love the 7th doctor and ace but i am beginng to like the 3rd doctor and Jo Grant and even the second doctor and Jamie.
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
Clare_N
ThatGirlFromGalifrey

Im what you would call a Noobian but thats okay, I watched some when I was younger but only started getting back into the series since the relaunch but I have been watching the older episodes. I recently finished watching what´s avalible of the first doctor and I like Hartnel alot

No-one's saying you can't be a "Noobian", but, as I understand it, this topic is for people to talk about the Classic Series without people who've only seen the post-2005 episodes butting in with comments about how "hot" Tennant and Smith are. At least that seems to be the theory.

Oh okie dokie, and for the record I dont think either of them are attractive lol

Im still quite the looker, no matter how many times I regenerate,

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
GLOMPHS FOURTH

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
TheFourthDoctor
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
Clare_N
ThatGirlFromGalifrey

Im still quite the looker, no matter how many times I regenerate,
I haven't see Four since I was about six...and I was still young enough to be really confused when Seven came along. That was a big 'Batman' era, I saw all the questionmarks on his waistcoat, thought that Riddler had stolen the TARDIS and refused to support the 'fake'. That was a LOOOOOOONG dry spell and I was so young at the time that I thought a DC Comic universee crook had killed the Doctor for good. Imagine my delight and shock when Eight showed up?

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
Now, if you really want to see something disturbing...or several somethings, actually.

User Image

and

Downright Scary
User Image

Hello, Jack
User Image

Oops...
User Image

Um....
User Image

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points