Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
I didn't see any topics about classic who so I decided to make one!!! biggrin DOCTORS 1-8 ONLY!!!! No obsessive Tennant or Smith fangirling here please!!!!!!

Friendly Conversationalist

11,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
andi the time lady
I didn't see any topics about classic who so I decided to make one!!! biggrin DOCTORS 1-8 ONLY!!!! No obsessive Tennant or Smith fangirling here please!!!!!!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I had to choose a favorite Doctor from the older Doctor Who serials, I would have to choose Seventh Doctor Sylvester McCoy. He had all that fire and anger and cunning and plotting that you see in the Doctor nowadays but still had that lovable charm. Plus his chemistry with Ace was perfect ^^ Speaking of, both will be coming to Chicago TARDIS, a Doctor Who convention, on Thanksgiving weekend! smile
I'm slowly getting through it all. I kindof really hate William Hartnell and many of his older companions, so it is kindof hard. I will always have a soft spot for Baker & Davidson.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Robotique Rave Doll
I'm slowly getting through it all. I kindof really hate William Hartnell and many of his older companions, so it is kindof hard. I will always have a soft spot for Baker & Davidson.

Please tell me you're not including Ian. He's a total badass.
I dont watch many from the Classics. Just startet with the second season (The Daleks invasion of Earth). So I only knew William Hartnell as the Doctor. I like him and Ian. Susan is very annoying.
But I like it that so many people are on the Tardis and not only a girl. smile
There is in fact a 'Classic Who Only' Thread. Just FYI.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff