Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Excerpts from Clara's phone conversation with Danny:
"Things to say... not all of them good."
"I love you... Danny, I will never say those words again, not to anybody else, ever. Those words, from me, are yours now"
"Danny, I love you... and you're the last person who's ever going to hear me say that"

Doctor:
"Yeah, you're quite the mess of chemicals, aren't you?"

Prediction: Clara is
carrying Danny's baby.

We'll find out next episode.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I thought pregnant also.

When she stopped to have Danny say something after the whole 'you are the last person who is ever going to hear me say that' I thought 'pregnant, only she would say that to the father of her unborn child, meaning, she will want to propose to him or something, she is that type of 'modern' girl'.

But then you also have to remember that she met her great grandchild in Listen who mentions his grandmother spoke of time travel so she would of had to be pregnant in that episode and what woman wouldn't want her childs father back if she could get him back?

So whilst she could have the child and let him grow up without a father Moffat isn't that cruel to not let the one many in the universe not help her get back the man Clara loves, they have been letting her have a lot of stuff as it is (not as much as Rose but whatever) so why not give her her babys daddy as some part of payment for what shes done with all the Doctors?

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nafretiti
I thought pregnant also.

When she stopped to have Danny say something after the whole 'you are the last person who is ever going to hear me say that' I thought 'pregnant, only she would say that to the father of her unborn child, meaning, she will want to propose to him or something, she is that type of 'modern' girl'.

But then you also have to remember that she met her great grandchild in Listen who mentions his grandmother spoke of time travel so she would of had to be pregnant in that episode and what woman wouldn't want her childs father back if she could get him back?

So whilst she could have the child and let him grow up without a father Moffat isn't that cruel to not let the one many in the universe not help her get back the man Clara loves, they have been letting her have a lot of stuff as it is (not as much as Rose but whatever) so why not give her her babys daddy as some part of payment for what shes done with all the Doctors?

No... she wouldn't have had to be pregnant in that episode. Why wouldn't Orson Pink be able to meet Clara before Clara gets pregnant?
In fact, Clara was most definitely NOT pregnant in that episode, because she and Danny had only been on one date.

Also, Clara IS the great grandmother who spoke of time-travel.

Clara: Orson... do me a favor. When you get home, stay away from time travel.
Orson: Runs in the family?
Clara: What? What do you mean, runs in the family?
Orson: Nothing, it's just... silly stories one of my grandparents.. well, great-grandparents...

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The Telekinetic Toad
Nafretiti
I thought pregnant also.

No... she wouldn't have had to be pregnant in that episode. Why wouldn't Orson Pink be able to meet Clara before Clara gets pregnant?
In fact, Clara was most definitely NOT pregnant in that episode, because she and Danny had only been on one date.

Orson: Nothing, it's just... silly stories one of my grandparents.. well, great-grandparents...

Actually, they have been on more than one date, remember that one episode where we see a collage of her going on several dates before she goes off with the Doctor (or before she goes off with the Doctor) which then has her sitting at her dressing table going "I can't d this, I can't, I just can't keep going on like this' or whatever it was till she is all 'yes, I can, i can keep doing this'.

So since then more time has passed which means that they would of just been getting closer and closer and needless to say, I am more then certain they would of ended up having sex at least once or twice between when she started dating Danny to now, she wouldn't have been ALWAYS with the Doctor as we see she does have a life outside of the TARDIS (even if the Doctor cares to whisk her away whenever he sees fit.)

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nafretiti
The Telekinetic Toad
Nafretiti
I thought pregnant also.

Actually, they have been on more than one date, remember that one episode where we see a collage of her going on several dates before she goes off with the Doctor (or before she goes off with the Doctor) which then has her sitting at her dressing table going "I can't d this, I can't, I just can't keep going on like this' or whatever it was till she is all 'yes, I can, i can keep doing this'.

So since then more time has passed which means that they would of just been getting closer and closer and needless to say, I am more then certain they would of ended up having sex at least once or twice between when she started dating Danny to now, she wouldn't have been ALWAYS with the Doctor as we see she does have a life outside of the TARDIS (even if the Doctor cares to whisk her away whenever he sees fit.)

That was in the sixth episode, "The Caretaker".
Orson Pink met Clara in the fourth episode, "Listen", which was when Clara was on her first date with Danny.

Demonic Ally

Danny is
kill

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The Telekinetic Toad
Nafretiti
The Telekinetic Toad
Nafretiti
I thought pregnant also.

Orson Pink met Clara in the fourth episode, "Listen", which was when Clara was on her first date with Danny.

Yes, but, we have this episode now which could easily have her pregnant in this episode, as I said, time has passed since The Caretaker episode, so whilst she may have met Orson she will have had to have a child which would of had to have grown up to produce Orson which means that it could very likely be that she is pregnant in this episode/the season finale which is a reason she leaves the TARDIS, wants to be with Danny (assuming she gets him back) and to just have a quiet pregnancy/life with Danny.

Besides, whilst we are made of chemicals it would be a little strange to have the Doctor say shes a chemical mess if she wasn't, we saw 11 work out Amy was pregnant so with a new regeneration whose to say this Doctor hasn't figured it out also?

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nafretiti
The Telekinetic Toad
Nafretiti
The Telekinetic Toad
Nafretiti
I thought pregnant also.

Yes, but, we have this episode now which could easily have her pregnant in this episode, as I said, time has passed since The Caretaker episode, so whilst she may have met Orson she will have had to have a child which would of had to have grown up to produce Orson which means that it could very likely be that she is pregnant in this episode/the season finale which is a reason she leaves the TARDIS, wants to be with Danny (assuming she gets him back) and to just have a quiet pregnancy/life with Danny.

Besides, whilst we are made of chemicals it would be a little strange to have the Doctor say shes a chemical mess if she wasn't, we saw 11 work out Amy was pregnant so with a new regeneration whose to say this Doctor hasn't figured it out also?

Okay then.
Yes, I agree, she is probably pregnant now.
She most definitely was not pregnant during Listen when she met Orson.
Glad we've come to an understanding..

Business Businesswoman

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
A cutie heart

Party Member

loveklumpy
A cutie heart
User Image

more like a nnoying

Business Businesswoman

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
arrow
Kinny Fear
loveklumpy
A cutie heart
User Image

more like a nnoying

Why do you think she is annoying
I have a different problem that I can't wrap my head around
Why would Clara think that destroying the keys would keep the Doctor out of the Tardis?. . .River showed him that he could just snap his fingers and the Tardis door would open
Kizu-Ato
Why would Clara think that destroying the keys would keep the Doctor out of the Tardis?. . .River showed him that he could just snap his fingers and the Tardis door would open

Maybe the destruction of the keys causes the TARDIS to go into some sort of lockdown mode, or maybe if the door is locked with a key the finger-snapping trick won't work.... just a couple of ideas to possibly explain that.

Party Member

Kizu-Ato
User Image

bc she's a dumbass

Snoochiez's Compadre

Super Smoker

Well, if you remember in an episode before that when they save the time traveler named Pink, its kind of obvious that all of that was bound to happen. JS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff