Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Browser

9,725 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
ArtemisoftheCrows
Is it just me, or is anyone else ready for a new companion?
(going to rant for a minute about the Christmas special, so if you haven't watched it, then please don't click on the button)
I spent the entire Christmas special going back and forth between "OOhh!!! maybe this is the end of her" and "God damn it! go away!" Quite frankly, I had thought that she came out in an interview saying that the Christmas special was going to be her last run with the doctor, but i guess that wasn't true?

I know, Clara has been a really popular companion, but this past season has really put me against her.
thoughts? opinions?

Clara annoys me. I liked her with Smith, but they changed her with Capaldi and she just annoys me. She is always talking down to the Doctor and I am thinking, he is a 2,000-old-man, I think he knows what he is doing by now. I haven't seen the Christmas special yet, and I don't even know if I care. I had to force myself to watch most of this season because I just didn't care for her that much... I liked Danny and I love Capaldi's Doctor, but Clara I am so over and done with.

Dapper Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've been ready for her to leave for a while now. Her and Capaldi don't mesh well together. He needs his own companion. Clara isn't it.

I do agree with what others have said on here about Danny. Now that he's gone maybe she can become a better companion.

Maybe.

6,475 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I don't hate her, but she has been my least favorite companion. They started her off too bland, and now she is just annoying.
Since she is essentially a creation of Missy I want to believe Clara leaving will be incorporated into Missy's return :d

http://get.shopkick.com/oceanside44430

Fashionable Businesswoman

ArtemisoftheCrows
Is it just me, or is anyone else ready for a new companion?
(going to rant for a minute about the Christmas special, so if you haven't watched it, then please don't click on the button)
I spent the entire Christmas special going back and forth between "OOhh!!! maybe this is the end of her" and "God damn it! go away!" Quite frankly, I had thought that she came out in an interview saying that the Christmas special was going to be her last run with the doctor, but i guess that wasn't true?

I know, Clara has been a really popular companion, but this past season has really put me against her.
thoughts? opinions?

I understand that a lot of people would happen to be in agreement with you, personally I did not mind her all that much in the beginning but I now want to give her the present of a large dose of poison,
I couldn't stand Clara from the very beginning so I cannot wait till she is gone. Never liked her.
I think Clara was given focus to help all the little wining bitches who didn't want an older Doctor.

But BBC is thoroughly pissed at Moffat for how upset the real fan are over season 8 that he knows he has to do something amazing for season 9.

I want The Doctor to figure out why he has that face!

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Clara still hasn't won me over. She just feels flatter...more prepackaged than a lot of the other companions, and even with the grief recent plot developments have inflicted on her, I don't feel she's as deep. I'm still a die-hard Donna/Amy fan, I guess. Don't hate Clara, but I wish there was more to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff