Welcome to Gaia! ::

XposionX
Mr Midge
I love his character! He's refreshing, fun, and a bit quirky but definitely badass. He's absolutely fantastic, and I really hope he shows up again some time soon. I'd like to see his reaction to the Doctor's most recent regeneration, and Amy and Rory's reaction to the man XD That would be great!

Speaking of Jack, this reminds me that I have to get caught up with Torchwood again. I haven't watched it in so long - I'm starting to miss it! Oh... and, irezel is right. Jack's character was created in Doctor Who; Torchwood is just a spinoff ;]

i know it was but i juat love them both. The newest season of torchwood was awesome and even better then the first 2 cuz they all go to america. Its really cool. And also how in torchwood the doctor is mention and in the doctor torchwood is mention its all kinda ironic when u think of it

and also 3/5 of the people in torchwood was actually from the doctor. And qwen was in an earlier episode of the doctor. Also i love both the doctor and torchwood quite proud to say i've seen every episode. So wat do u think bout them both
Parting of the Ways is one of my favorites!
Also the scene where Jack tells the 10th Doctor and Martha that he is the Face of Boe!
heart
Arrim
Parting of the Ways is one of my favorites!
Also the scene where Jack tells the 10th Doctor and Martha that he is the Face of Boe!
heart

its the face of boe wat jack was called when he was a kid
U guys were right cant wait till 50th anniversity and amy is pretty cool as wellalthough her chlid and the doctor and her life is just complcated....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff