Welcome to Gaia! ::

wat did u think of about jack being in the Dr. Who t.v show?? i thought it was pretty cool and then on how he got his ability to live forever from Rose, even cooler. so tell me wat u think bout him in the show and wat u think bout him, himself??
captain jack is SEXY. but he wasn't just IN the show, his character was created there. it was only after that Torchwood was established and he got a leading role. but as i was saying. Jack is sexy and awesome. I hope he comes back, they've been hinting that he will for the 50th anniversary...which won't be until 2013. But he is such a fabulous character...you know with him also being the Face of Boe...pah.
oh and
User Image
User Image
yep. that pretty much sums it up.

Newbie Explorer

Captain Jack Harkness is awesome and it's funny that he will flirt with almost anything that moves. I hope he shows up for the 50th Anniversary! xd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
He was a popular enough character that I defiantly think that he will return. Now here is a question:

What is your favorite episode with Jack and the Doctor?

Wheezing Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
I love his character! He's refreshing, fun, and a bit quirky but definitely badass. He's absolutely fantastic, and I really hope he shows up again some time soon. I'd like to see his reaction to the Doctor's most recent regeneration, and Amy and Rory's reaction to the man XD That would be great!

Speaking of Jack, this reminds me that I have to get caught up with Torchwood again. I haven't watched it in so long - I'm starting to miss it! Oh... and, irezel is right. Jack's character was created in Doctor Who; Torchwood is just a spinoff ;]

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
One of the reasons I like him is that there was finally an American character that was reoccurring and a Main character. You can tell the Character is American just by the way he acts (accent/voice doesn't hurt either). The people behind Doctor who finally realized that Whovians are just as crazy here as they are there.

I will admit I was introduced to Doctor Who via the 9th Doctor and Rose Tyler. However I have seen some old episodes of Classic Who and I really like them. Its nice to see that as much as the show has changed and the Doctor with it essentially the core of the show is the same.

Torchwood was cool and all, but honestly I think he belongs with the Doctor.
irezel
captain jack is SEXY. but he wasn't just IN the show, his character was created there. it was only after that Torchwood was established and he got a leading role. but as i was saying. Jack is sexy and awesome. I hope he comes back, they've been hinting that he will for the 50th anniversary...which won't be until 2013. But he is such a fabulous character...you know with him also being the Face of Boe...pah.[/quote
considering that and restating that all hot guys r either gay or taken. And ur right hes incredable sexy. Hes like irresiable. He turns heads when he decides to walk by.
Jambles-chan
Captain Jack Harkness is awesome and it's funny that he will flirt with almost anything that moves. I hope he shows up for the 50th Anniversary! xd

i cant wait either. If i ever saw him in real life i would faint or scream or do something really stupid either way.
Loona Wynd
He was a popular enough character that I defiantly think that he will return. Now here is a question:

What is your favorite episode with Jack and the Doctor?

all the ones with rose in it. She was my fav out of all of the doctors companies and i think she left the saddest out of everyone else. And wat r urs

Newbie Explorer

XposionX
Jambles-chan

i cant wait either. If i ever saw him in real life i would faint or scream or do something really stupid either way.

He would probably try to flirt with you as well xd
Loona Wynd
One of the reasons I like him is that there was finally an American character that was reoccurring and a Main character. You can tell the Character is American just by the way he acts (accent/voice doesn't hurt either). The people behind Doctor who finally realized that Whovians are just as crazy here as they are there.

I will admit I was introduced to Doctor Who via the 9th Doctor and Rose Tyler. However I have seen some old episodes of Classic Who and I really like them. Its nice to see that as much as the show has changed and the Doctor with it essentially the core of the show is the same.

Torchwood was cool and all, but honestly I think he belongs with the Doctor.

I was also introduced with rose and the doctor. I really misssssss rose. And ive seen some others episodes of dr.who but i ofcouse watched torchwood and then dr.who. jack creats the mood for them both and i have to love rose cuz of wat she did to jack. Even if it wasnt her fault it happened seeing as how she needed to jelp tjem. Wat do i think of her and everything else i said

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I luv him! He was my favorite character! I only watched the Doctor Who episode with him in it
rainbowstar11
I luv him! He was my favorite character! I only watched the Doctor Who episode with him in it

i can kinda agree i mean i cant wait for next season and all but without him and rose its sad. I cried on the last episode with rose in it and when jack found out rose wasnt coming back. It was really sad to me.
Jambles-chan
XposionX
Jambles-chan

He would probably try to flirt with you as well xd

id die then maybe he could flirt with u besides im not good with dating and flirting and stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff