Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
To be honest Amy has never been one of my favs, though I really liked the episode.
I would have been fine with Rory ending up, being taken by the angels alone. Even though he would have grown old alone, Amy would still be there when he died.

I had my doubts about their relationship untill after they got married and this episode really showed their love for eachother.

Blessed Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image
Ghaleonx5z

Suppose I just expected better of the Doctor than this... *shrugs*

I have to agree that the whole of season seven so far could have been done alot better than this.
I don't think it was completely utterly his fault. Not totally. Amy and Rory could have never stepped back onto the tardis again, telling him no. But I s'pose that's not their character. Rory maybe, but not Amy.
I'm afraid I have run out of viable arguments. So all Whovians who disagree:User ImageUser Image
Luchina de Marie
User Image
Ghaleonx5z

Suppose I just expected better of the Doctor than this... *shrugs*

I have to agree that the whole of season seven so far could have been done alot better than this.
I don't think it was completely utterly his fault. Not totally. Amy and Rory could have never stepped back onto the tardis again, telling him no. But I s'pose that's not their character. Rory maybe, but not Amy.
I'm afraid I have run out of viable arguments. So all Whovians who disagree:User ImageUser Image

No worries, honestly glad that others were able to enjoy it biggrin

And yeah not completely as much the Doctor's fault that I made it out to be. Amy certain shares some it, think like I said I expect more from the doctor. Amy is easier to forgive for her mistakes. Poor Rory always seems to get the short end of the stick though =/

Still sorry to see them both go, I'll admit that about the ending being sad, I did enjoy the characters.

Malevolent Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Champion 300
  • Mark Twain 100
The saddest for me was when Rose left.

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
SPOILERS, DAMNIT

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I cried 3 times. I hate how Moffat psyched us out at the end.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I continue to be upset over 24 hours later.

This is serious.
crying That was really sad. What made me cry was the afterword about little Amy. Excellent episode! I do wish that Amy and Rory had been sent to different points in time at the end. Now THAT would be tragic.
Interitum
The saddest for me was when Rose left.

I think Rose leaving was more heartbreaking

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I wish I didn't know that they were leaving in this ep.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Consulting Time Lord
Moffat needs a restraining order from the rooftops of the world.

First Sherlock, now the Ponds... WHO'S NEXT?!

gonk

THIS! ^

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Born Backwards

I was thinking the same thing but I think if I didnt already know that the Ponds were leaving then I think it would have been even more emotionally damaging sad So in the end Im actually kinda glad I at least knew that much before I saw it :/

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
palitina
Born Backwards

I was thinking the same thing but I think if I didnt already know that the Ponds were leaving then I think it would have been even more emotionally damaging sad So in the end Im actually kinda glad I at least knew that much before I saw it :/

!!
You're so right! I didn't think of it this way before! *headsmack*

Witty Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
I think the amount of love Rory and Amy had for each other is what made me so heartbroken, even though they ended up together.. it tore me apart! The ending was brilliant with young Amy, that's when the tears went mad.. xd
Consulting Time Lord
Moffat needs a restraining order from the rooftops of the world.

First Sherlock, now the Ponds... WHO'S NEXT?!

gonk

OMG YES YES YES!!! I Was so sad when Sherlock jumped off. But, not the point! I totally expected the whole "Statue O' Liberty' thing, but it still scared the ever-loving crap outta me when she showed up RIGHT next to the detective guy. And when the ponds went bye-bye I was sad but not nearly as sad as when rose left. (Seriously when I heard the beginning of that episode the first time i was like WHAT DA FUQ!! and boycotted the series for like 3 weeks.) At least the ponds were together when they were "Angeled"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff