Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Diana Vivian Francine
Arnanda
Maybe only two persons I don`t like are Rani and Martha.

I`m pretty sure there are people, who like Martha. Not me. Kai-san doesn't like her either. Family thing?

I liked Martha but I think she was wasted as a character, she didn't get to do more than be in a love triangle with a girl who wasn't even around any more.
Jack Harkness.

Or Rory.

Becuase I'm sick of female partners xD

Karasunosaki's Prince

Feline Friend

17,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fitz Kreiner. Book-only companion, Eighth Doctor Adventures. A singer-songwriter from 1963, his introductory scene has him chatting up an oblivious customer about Lord of the Rings and then pretending to be French for about two pages. He spends most of the novels he's in getting horribly traumatized in various ways (mum killed, brainwashed by Chinese, stranded six hundred years in the future, nabbed by a cult, cloned, shot at...), but tends to keep calm and carry on anyways. And besides, it's always a refreshing change of pace to have a male companion who seems to be head-over-heels for the Doctor. I mean, uh.

Also, there is eventually a bitchy humanoid TARDIS companion. It's that kind of series.

From the main show: I want to pick up Rory and hug him. I might have a small girl-crush on Martha Jones, and really wish she hadn't gotten shafted so badly. Romana is just sort of awesome in every single way. And I love what I've seen of Sarah Jane, but I haven't yet gotten to watch her appearances in the classic series.
Rose is my first companion so she'll always be my #1. Follow by Donna Noble and River Song. Rory's cool too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Despite the fact that it's Astra in this picture, Romana I and II are my favourite companions. I just didn't want to find a gif of the various Romanas and thus used this image.
Has to be the Brigadier. The Doc's oldest human friend. RIP

Wealthy Bunny

23,025 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Vivacious Flirt
Jack Harkness.

Or Rory.

Yes yes yes!

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ace and Donna
Kaiji Akagi
Well, the dog was cooler. If I had a chance, would get me one too. Even if that thing is smarter than me.

BTW, d
AGREED!arling, is Tosh a companion too? She was in that one alien-pig-episode burning_eyes

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Donna! heart

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
To me the best Doctor partner is Amy and Rory because they seem to play a more vital part than any others.

Star-Crossed Lover

30,125 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
Rose all the way.

Loved Phantom

25,215 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Athlete 50
Remember Kylie-character? She was so lame sad