Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I recently rewatched the season with the 9th Doctor, and I must say I'd forgotten how good he was. I mean, the 10th Doctor will always have a special place in my heart, and I quite like the 11th as well, but I think that in all the David Tennant-ness the fans have forgotten how epic Christopher Eccleston was. Does anyone else miss the dancing, or the goofy grins, or the bananas?

User Image

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I miss the way he said "fantastic!"
User Image
Ahh, that was the best xD "And you, Rose... you were fantastic." Made me all wibbly and whatnot. I know that all the huge romantic plotlines between Rose and the Doctor happen with Tennant, but I think that her dancing and joking and arguing about her various "boyfriends" with the 9th Doctor were truly the best moments xD

The 9th Doctor truly was fantastic razz
Oh man I really wish nine stuck around for more than one season. He was ~fantastic.
Not my favorite regeneration, but I just loved him. I really wish more people liked him and gave him more credit instead of all the wars between 10 and 11.
Did you know Banana's can make you happier when your in a bad mood?

Newbie Explorer

kanaya moryom
Oh man I really wish nine stuck around for more than one season. He was ~fantastic.
Not my favorite regeneration, but I just loved him. I really wish more people liked him and gave him more credit instead of all the wars between 10 and 11.

My sentiments exactly biggrin

And yes, bananas are quite happy cool Also, they're good. Much better than weapons factories xD

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances is probably the best episode of Nu Who there is.
Azly
The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances is probably the best episode of Nu Who there is.

Those episodes... crying They were just so sad. It was awesome to see the Doctor dance, but they were still so sad xD

Rainbow Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Apples, apples are bad. Don't let me eat them!

Rainbow Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Jambles-chan
User Image
he was all so my first.
I love Doctor Who and the 9th doctor is actually my favorite!
kanaya moryom

I think there was one doctor who was around for like one episode.

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
purplefan100
kanaya moryom

The Eighth was only around for 1 telemovie (though he also did a ton of audio adventures too). Peter Cushing only did 2 movies but he doesn't really count.
Azly
purplefan100
kanaya moryom

The Eighth was only around for 1 telemovie (though he also did a ton of audio adventures too). Peter Cushing only did 2 movies but he doesn't really count.

I haven't actually seen any of the seasons before the 9th Doctor. I feel like I'm missing out, but at the same time I don't think I have time for that right now D= College tends to sap all my spare time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff