Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Steven Moffat writes amazing closed stories, but Russell T. Davies is a better show runner. ^^'

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
acfaerie
Did you have a favorite though? smile

The Brig. Followed by Sarah Jane, Jamie, Mott, and Susan. The order at the top changes form time to time cause I like them all about the same. Then there's Turlough, Micky, and Rory. Danny had potential to be up there with the second tier but I haven't finished the last series yet.

Kiwicide's Waifu

Space Cat

20,840 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I'll take Russell T, Davies any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Moffat tries too hard and it shows.

I'm really disappointed that both Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi's doctor's have had the misfortune of being under his writing. I think both of the actors would have made excellent doctors if they'd had better writing. Tennant and Eccleson were both amazing in my opinion.

I got hooked onto Doctor Who because of Tennant and went through all of his and Eccleson's episdoes. I did however, eventually watch all of Matt Smith's episodes eventually. There were some gems in there and I really did like Rory. He felt like someone 10 would have in the TARDIS. Kinda a Donna but a dude xD

IDK if I'll ever watch Capaldi's episodes. He's just uncaring from what I saw and Clara needs to get the hell out of the TARDIS. Seriously. She's a pain in my butt. She's too inolved and she smacked the Doctor, so that's an automatic out in my book.

Fused Star

Yeah, I feel Moffat tries too hard to be deep in his plots. There's always something like "love is like a promise you keep" and "hugs are just a way to hide your face", and they aren't done well at all.

Distinct Browser

9,725 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
I really enjoyed the show much more when Russell T. Davies was running it. One thing I noticed with Davies, is that there were a lot more episodes that seemed to go to distant planets and stuff like that. I haven't seen most of Smith's episodes, but I have seen the current season and all of Eccleston's and Tennant's. I definitely enjoyed their story lines more than the current ones. Moffat makes everything so detail oriented that you have to pay attention every last second or you have no idea what is happening. Davies made it so you didn't have to see the past five shows to understand what was going on in the current one. I really wish Davies would come back or they would get someone more like his style once Moffat leaves. I just want the show to be fun again and not constantly muddled down with relationship drama... Once in a while is fine, but Moffat's feels like a constant drama all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff