Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Okay, so Amy and Rory weren't my favorite companions ever but their whole little thing at the end was cute and all.

My problem is I couldn't cry, people were just like 'IT'S SO DEPRESSING' but...you guys, they were in love, I'm not saying it was happy because they were, well, throwing themselves off of a building but the moment before hand was the sweetest thing ever.

Besides, as much as anyone hates to admit it and although they wont be forgotten, there's a new companion. Kind of angry about her, but it was an interesting move deleting the Doctor from the Dalek memory bank.

Strange.

But the Statue of Liberty? Really?

Sorry, distracted, my point is everyone'll probably be crying about Ossie next. Or not, if she ends up like Martha. xd

Invisible Werewolf

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's because they love eachother a ton. And the doctor loves them, and they love him. Plus he hates endings and tecnically they died. I, truthfully, didn't cry, but I did get chocked up because it was really sweet. I'm excited to see for sure who the next companion is. And it was pretty nifty that the doctor got deleted form the dilecs memories because now they can start a new history with them again. Can't wait to see what happens!! cat_blaugh

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Well, wasn't Oswald supposed to be the new one? Or was that really only one episode?
flyinglightning
Well, wasn't Oswald supposed to be the new one? Or was that really only one episode?

From what I understand the actress who played Oswin Oswald, Jenna-Louise Coleman, is playing the next companion, but the companion is not actually Oswin Oswald, but instead Clara Oswin. I'm not sure how it will work, but we will see.

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Audrey Eternal
flyinglightning

From what I understand the actress who played Oswin Oswald, Jenna-Louise Coleman, is playing the next companion, but the companion is not actually Oswin Oswald, but instead Clara Oswin. I'm not sure how it will work, but we will see.

God, Moffats going crazy.

Gracious Gawker

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm not really fond of the Ponds as well nor I ever cried in the course of their journey. I think the only time I cried in my whole addiction of Doctor Who was when Rose Tyler got "transferred" in the parallel world and how 10th and Rose put their faces on the wall and s**t like that. It broke me. Seriously.

Rainbow Fairy

47,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I like/liked the Ponds, was sad to see them go, but their story had pretty much been told so it was a good time for them to go (rather than drag out their story)

I liked the way they left, it was emotional and lovely.... didn't cry or anything like that, but certainly felt the emotion in the jumping scene, when Amy chooses Rory over the Doctor and when the Doctor reads the end of the book.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff