• Bookworm 100
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168

NO!
I MUST WATCH THEM NOW!
Dude, I dressed up as Eleven for Halloween, my friends would be driving down the road, see me, and honk at me. XD
I felt loved.
Wow, I rarely get on a computer anymore unless it is at school. XD

YEAH YOU HAVE TO WATCH THEM!! THEY'RE SO CUTE!!
Ahahah! That's amazing. :3 I was going to dress up for Halloween but then the hurricane happened and Halloween was cancelled. xD
How do you stay off the computer?? emotion_0A0

CRAP!
I totally forgot to watch them. I'v ebeen watching all the Doctor Who Confidentials. XD
Oh, that sucks. Everything goin' alright over there?
School and my Nana hogs the computer at me mums.
I found this video on TUmblr for Johnlock.
Freaking Doomsday song and Reichnbach Falls put together.
HOW COULD ANYONE DO THAT?!
Thought I cried bad enough for those things alone, but them put together, oh Gods the feels. D:

Yeah it's fine. There was no school for a week because of it. biggrin
Oh D; Aw. Do you have a link to the video?? It sounds amazing (in a horribly depressing way).
Tumblr makes me cry a lot. People on there think of the most horrible things crying

Lucky!
I'm goin' on vacation the 16th. Could go to school the 16th, going to Vegas and Arizona, my grandma and grandpa are there during the fall-spring and come back to Oregon for the summer season. But my dad asked me if I wanted to skip all day Friday or go to school. >.> But shhh, me mum doesn't need to know this. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, yeah?
Prepare yours feels, grab some tissues and either a shite ton of chocolate or ice cream.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys_lTdsmJVk
Ugh. I only get on Tumblr with my phone, so it doesn't like me all that much.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
I understand I have Amy and Rory feels and am so sad that they are no longer on Who. Amy was my very first companion so I'm very attached to her and she was super gorgeous!
BjordahlKathryn1991
I understand I have Amy and Rory feels and am so sad that they are no longer on Who. Amy was my very first companion so I'm very attached to her and she was super gorgeous!

So true :'( I cried so hard when Amy & Rory left they will always be my first companions my little Amelia Pond. heart

Invisible Lover

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168

NO!
I MUST WATCH THEM NOW!
Dude, I dressed up as Eleven for Halloween, my friends would be driving down the road, see me, and honk at me. XD
I felt loved.
Wow, I rarely get on a computer anymore unless it is at school. XD

YEAH YOU HAVE TO WATCH THEM!! THEY'RE SO CUTE!!
Ahahah! That's amazing. :3 I was going to dress up for Halloween but then the hurricane happened and Halloween was cancelled. xD
How do you stay off the computer?? emotion_0A0

CRAP!
I totally forgot to watch them. I'v ebeen watching all the Doctor Who Confidentials. XD
Oh, that sucks. Everything goin' alright over there?
School and my Nana hogs the computer at me mums.
I found this video on TUmblr for Johnlock.
Freaking Doomsday song and Reichnbach Falls put together.
HOW COULD ANYONE DO THAT?!
Thought I cried bad enough for those things alone, but them put together, oh Gods the feels. D:

Yeah it's fine. There was no school for a week because of it. biggrin
Oh D; Aw. Do you have a link to the video?? It sounds amazing (in a horribly depressing way).
Tumblr makes me cry a lot. People on there think of the most horrible things crying

Lucky!
I'm goin' on vacation the 16th. Could go to school the 16th, going to Vegas and Arizona, my grandma and grandpa are there during the fall-spring and come back to Oregon for the summer season. But my dad asked me if I wanted to skip all day Friday or go to school. >.> But shhh, me mum doesn't need to know this. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, yeah?
Prepare yours feels, grab some tissues and either a shite ton of chocolate or ice cream.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys_lTdsmJVk
Ugh. I only get on Tumblr with my phone, so it doesn't like me all that much.

WHY DID YOU SEND ME THAT OH MY GOD I AM CRYING

Dapper Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I think it'd be easier to count the moments that DIDN'T make me cry crying
This show is definitely amazing at evoking strong emotion
I've just finished the season 2 finale.

OH GOD PLEASE MAKE THE FEELS STOP! crying
which one was season 2? i couldnt have been that bad

Dapper Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
trever19
The one where Rose's dad pulls her into an alternate dimension at the last minute and she gets separated from the Doctor
spacecowgirl93
trever19
The one where Rose's dad pulls her into an alternate dimension at the last minute and she gets separated from the Doctor

oh,... i liked that one mrgreen

Dapper Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Top Ten Doctor Who Sad Moments

1,2,3 and 9 are probably the saddest moments for me

and it's not on here, but the death of the Master and the death of the Doctor (or deaths, rather) before we find out it wasn't really him, the end of "The Fires of Pompeii", the end of "The Waters of Mars" and the death of Astrid, because Kylie Minogue is awesome. There's probably more, but I could write enough to fill the library in "Silence of the Library" recounting all the sad moments in DW

Edit: oh yeah, and Pete's death

Since that list only covers the new series, I thought it might be a good idea to compile a list of sad moments from the Classic Series:

1, The ending of "The Green Death", with the Doctor driving home alone from Jo's engagement party

2, Adric's death at the end of "Earthshock", arguably the most tragic ending ever given to a companion, though his many detractors would probably say it was richly deserved

3, The Doctor's farewell to Susan at the end of "The Dalek Invasion Of Earth"

Dapper Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Clare_N
Haven't watched the classic series yet, but I'll keep that in mind

Tipsy Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
season 2 i didnt cry but season 4, and 7 i cried sooo much.
I must have cried for an hour at the end of season 7.
"Come along pond, PLEASE,"
"Goodbye, raggedy man."
From the article spacecowgirl93 linked to:

Quote:
For once there isn’t a great emotional crisis involved, just the return of the Fifth Doctor, who causes the ever excitable Tenth Doctor to gush about what a profound influence his predecessor was when it came to footwear, eyewear and speaking in a squeaky voice whenever excited.

And another thing the Fifth and Tenth Doctors have in common (though they steer clear of mentioning it) is that they both suffered the heartsbreaking loss of a companion (Adric and Rose respectively) who'd been with them since they were in their previous incarnations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff