curl up into a ball and die 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 30 ]
get over it like a grown-a** woman 0.30459770114943 30.5% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 174 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Feral Man-Lover

Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
The first time I watched that episode I became an emotional wreck. And then I cried... a lot. emo

I'm sorry, this is completely off topic, but your signature. Oh my Gods. XD
Everytime I see it I crack up. Can I steal it?

Of course you can! XD Hahahah.

Awesome. Even with the worse topic of all when it comes to Doctor Who, it gets to me. XD Just like Matt Smiths dancing. Like a baby giraffe.
User Image

Invisible Lover

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
The first time I watched that episode I became an emotional wreck. And then I cried... a lot. emo

Awesome. Even with the worse topic of all when it comes to Doctor Who, it gets to me. XD Just like Matt Smiths dancing. Like a baby giraffe.
User Image

Matt Smith dancing is the best thing ever. emotion_kirakira

Feral Man-Lover

Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168

User Image

I think I have to agree with you... If he is at San Diego's COmic-Con next year and he dances.... I think I could die happy. I'm hopin' Barrowman will be there too....

Invisible Lover

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168

User Image

I think I have to agree with you... If he is at San Diego's COmic-Con next year and he dances.... I think I could die happy. I'm hopin' Barrowman will be there too....

Agh I would sell my soul to go to that.... They should come to New York comic con ;3;

Feral Man-Lover

Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168

User Image

Agh I would sell my soul to go to that.... They should come to New York comic con ;3;

It's not a cheap trip... Not. At. All. And I don't have a job, so the money towards it is even harder to obtain.
And isn't Tom Felton suppose to be at that Comic-Con. My friend said he was and offered to get me an autograph since she might be goin'. Which I'm jealous.

Invisible Lover

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168

User Image

It's not a cheap trip... Not. At. All. And I don't have a job, so the money towards it is even harder to obtain.
And isn't Tom Felton suppose to be at that Comic-Con. My friend said he was and offered to get me an autograph since she might be goin'. Which I'm jealous.

Well I live here... so let's settle on they should go to both!!
New York comic con is the best thing ever.. one day when you have enough money you should go (:

Feral Man-Lover

Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168

New York comic con is the best thing ever.. one day when you have enough money you should go (:

Sounds good to me!
I want John Barroman, Matt Smith, Tom Felton and Robert Downey Jr to be at Comic-Con. Weeeeell David Tennant too. But I dunno if I could restrain myself from touching his hair. XD
Oh I will, I already plan on a future trip to New York. I wanna see my two favorite teachers in the universe and some of the museums.
Oregon is lame in that department. Hur.

Invisible Lover

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168

Sounds good to me!
I want John Barroman, Matt Smith, Tom Felton and Robert Downey Jr to be at Comic-Con. Weeeeell David Tennant too. But I dunno if I could restrain myself from touching his hair. XD
Oh I will, I already plan on a future trip to New York. I wanna see my two favorite teachers in the universe and some of the museums.
Oregon is lame in that department. Hur.

And Billie Piper!! Oh god if all those people were there.. I'd probably have a heart attack or something.
And my ovaries would explode.

Feral Man-Lover

Lady Ammaryce
Psht, that's nothing.
I watched The End of Time yesterday for only the second time.
I thought it was sad the first time, but knowing what was going to happen just made it worse.

emotion_0A0

David Tennant possesses the worlds most heart breaking sad face, I swear.

I'm just gonna leave this here for ya.
User Image

Feral Man-Lover

Kate11168
And Billie Piper!! Oh god if all those people were there.. I'd probably have a heart attack or something.
And my ovaries would explode.

I dunno what would happen if that happened. I'd know I would feel these things.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
And that is a small amount.

Invisible Lover

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ll Geheimnis ll

Yup. Basically me. ^^;
I love that Rocky Horror gif ahahaha.

Feral Man-Lover

Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll

Yup. Basically me. ^^;

That's what I'd be feeling inside, outside I'd probably freeze up and stare. Closest to a famous person I have been is almost being at Disney Land for a Pirates of the Caribbean premiere and RObin Williams bein' in my hometown.
I know, it one of my favorite parts.

Invisible Lover

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll

Yup. Basically me. ^^;

That's what I'd be feeling inside, outside I'd probably freeze up and stare. Closest to a famous person I have been is almost being at Disney Land for a Pirates of the Caribbean premiere and RObin Williams bein' in my hometown.

I'd probably faint. When I met James Marsters, I could barely say a word. And after I started running around the convention center. xD

Feral Man-Lover

Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll

Yup. Basically me. ^^;

I'd probably faint. When I met James Marsters, I could barely say a word. And after I started running around the convention center. xD

Ha ha. XD I honestly have no idea how I'd act. I know I wouldn't scream and freak out, even if it's at the convention.

Invisible Lover

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll
Kate11168
ll Geheimnis ll

Yup. Basically me. ^^;

Ha ha. XD I honestly have no idea how I'd act. I know I wouldn't scream and freak out, even if it's at the convention.

But the people are just so.. beautiful ;w;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces