Welcome to Gaia! ::

scherzofrog
Fujimi Senshi
scherzofrog
I disagree too! A nine-hundred--thousand?--fifteen hundred?--year legacy of elegance and taste and all he can come up with is a pinstriped suit? A pinstriped suit and trainers. Really, honestly. And that hair. That hair.

...*shivers*

Hey. leave your future hair alone, Mr. Eighth Doctor! It's ridiculous, which is exactly what the Doctor's hair should be.

But the curls! Where did the curls go? The elegant silver coiffures? The bowl cuts? Although admittedly it isn't as bad as my immediate... successor...

...oh, oh dear. What have I missed?

peter davison's hair was straight too! and really... bowl cuts?

as far as nine's hair, considering the circumstances of his regeneration, a military cut was the only logical possibility, no?

Karasunosaki's Prince

Feline Friend

17,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fujimi Senshi
scherzofrog
Fujimi Senshi
scherzofrog
I disagree too! A nine-hundred--thousand?--fifteen hundred?--year legacy of elegance and taste and all he can come up with is a pinstriped suit? A pinstriped suit and trainers. Really, honestly. And that hair. That hair.

...*shivers*

Hey. leave your future hair alone, Mr. Eighth Doctor! It's ridiculous, which is exactly what the Doctor's hair should be.

But the curls! Where did the curls go? The elegant silver coiffures? The bowl cuts? Although admittedly it isn't as bad as my immediate... successor...

...oh, oh dear. What have I missed?

peter davison's hair was straight too! and really... bowl cuts?

as far as nine's hair, considering the circumstances of his regeneration, a military cut was the only logical possibility, no?

But what's wrong with bowl cuts? :<

Military... ? Ah, more things I'm not meant to know yet.
The Tenth Doctor was a whiny hypocrite. Matt Smith is a swell, swell replacement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff