Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Gaian

7,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

eh once when i was 14 i dressed as a convencig grimreeper with blood all over my skul face mask and went to a mall and stood there silent shacking hands it was so convensing made all kids cry a baby laugh and a over 40y.o grow up fat man run away saying 'AAAAAA!!' yup those were the good days >.>now im too cute to be scary T^T but the weid thing a very very old guy was happy to shake me hand o.o hmmm

Invisible Gekko

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
[NPC] President Diedrich
User Image

There will be winners at some point, so I'm making a nest for them and will put their names in here when they have won and been told they have won and are all full of winningness and win! I LIKE NESTS! Did you know that the average bird can build a nest in 5.67 hours?!? FACT! IT'S SO TRUE! OK BYE BYE!

THERE ARE WINNERS!
Page: 151
lexlieuthor
My hubby doesn't think I can do "man" things like changing the oil. One day, I changed the oil in my car bc I got tired of waiting for him to do it. Then I called him and told him I was driving my car and the transmission fell out. He asked me what I did to it and I said, "Well, I changed the oil today". Needless to say, he wasn't happy about it. When he got home and figured out I'd pranked him many fowl words spilled forth from his lips. He trusts me to change the oil in my car now rofl

Page: 55
Purple Pup2202
heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIEDRICH!!! heart

So this was a couple years ago, but my brother, who was 18 at the time, started to read this story about Majora's Mask where a boy called Ben trapped in the game haunted the player. He got really creeped out by this but obviously knew it wasn't real... Until "Ben" started leaving messages on his computer. He screamed like a girl, I'm such a good little sister 4laugh

And my best birthday party was probably my 16th. It wasn't a party as such as it was during a school trip to New York. We spent the morning walking around the Guggenheim and then Times Square. We then had dinner at the Bubba Gump where a rather nice looking waiter "shook his booty" for me, and my classmates gave me a really cute card and little present. And if that wasn't enough we then went to see Wicked on Broadway. I felt like the luckiest 16 year old alive.

Page: 84
Nahella
Well a few years ago my mom and me did a prank that her car got stolen xD People were pretty pissed when they found out it was a joke.... and now for the best birthday party ever!
My birthday was yesterday, and it was pretty memorable, My friend came to my party cosplaying as Levi from Attack on Titan, needless to say I had to somewhat remind myself they weren't the real Levi-heichou :C Then I put on my Luka cosplay and my other friend put on my other anime gear and we walked around town, probably getting a lot of strange looks form those who don't know anime xD Then my one friend who wasn't actually supposed to leave my house got a call on her phone and freaked out thinking they found out she left our house to go walking with us, we had to run all the way home only to find out they had no clue and weren't going to pick her up for another 20mins xD Then it was anime games and watching anime and eating pocky 8D It was fun. I'm sad it's over now.

Page: 101
Roman Mercy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
мεяċ¥

I don't usually like playing pranks on April fools, but today I figured I'd tap into my inner Loki and play a couple harmless pranks.
[Like telling Facebook that the water systems were filled with water. Yup.]

Anyway, my favorite one today was changing both my mother's and my boyfriend's phone ringtones to THIS.
The looks on their faces were priceless.

Thanks for picking me, even if it was random! and I hope you had a great Birthday!!

Commander in Chief

Hi everyone hi! Thanks for the nice birthday party and celebrating foolishness! I ate too much cake and fell over on my side I was so full of cake!

Anyway, I randomly picked some winners and here they are! Did you know that these people were randomly selected to win a contest prize?! IT'S TRUE OK BYE BYE!

Page: 151
lexlieuthor
My hubby doesn't think I can do "man" things like changing the oil. One day, I changed the oil in my car bc I got tired of waiting for him to do it. Then I called him and told him I was driving my car and the transmission fell out. He asked me what I did to it and I said, "Well, I changed the oil today". Needless to say, he wasn't happy about it. When he got home and figured out I'd pranked him many fowl words spilled forth from his lips. He trusts me to change the oil in my car now rofl

Page: 55
Purple Pup2202
heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIEDRICH!!! heart

So this was a couple years ago, but my brother, who was 18 at the time, started to read this story about Majora's Mask where a boy called Ben trapped in the game haunted the player. He got really creeped out by this but obviously knew it wasn't real... Until "Ben" started leaving messages on his computer. He screamed like a girl, I'm such a good little sister 4laugh

And my best birthday party was probably my 16th. It wasn't a party as such as it was during a school trip to New York. We spent the morning walking around the Guggenheim and then Times Square. We then had dinner at the Bubba Gump where a rather nice looking waiter "shook his booty" for me, and my classmates gave me a really cute card and little present. And if that wasn't enough we then went to see Wicked on Broadway. I felt like the luckiest 16 year old alive.

Page: 84
Nahella
Well a few years ago my mom and me did a prank that her car got stolen xD People were pretty pissed when they found out it was a joke.... and now for the best birthday party ever!
My birthday was yesterday, and it was pretty memorable, My friend came to my party cosplaying as Levi from Attack on Titan, needless to say I had to somewhat remind myself they weren't the real Levi-heichou :C Then I put on my Luka cosplay and my other friend put on my other anime gear and we walked around town, probably getting a lot of strange looks form those who don't know anime xD Then my one friend who wasn't actually supposed to leave my house got a call on her phone and freaked out thinking they found out she left our house to go walking with us, we had to run all the way home only to find out they had no clue and weren't going to pick her up for another 20mins xD Then it was anime games and watching anime and eating pocky 8D It was fun. I'm sad it's over now.

Page: 101
Roman Mercy
мεяċ¥

I don't usually like playing pranks on April fools, but today I figured I'd tap into my inner Loki and play a couple harmless pranks.
[Like telling Facebook that the water systems were filled with water. Yup.]

Anyway, my favorite one today was changing both my mother's and my boyfriend's phone ringtones to THIS.
The looks on their faces were priceless.

Got pranked the day after April Fool's D:
where is diedrich stare

Rich Millionaire

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tycoon 200
[NPC] President Diedrich
User Image

Oh hi Gaia, hi!

Did you know that today is my birthday and it is also a day of celebrating fools and foolishness? The two are so different, yet so fun! FACT!

I am having a contest to celebrate me, because I am worth celebrating! And to also celebrate foolishness, since foolishness is also worth celebrating! YAY!

Below is the contest full of fun and posting! Make sure to post and have fun! Or not! CAKE!

Ok byebye!

Thats what she said

Waiting Starman's Girlfriend

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
So, a month or so ago one of my cats died. After getting a replacement kitten for the other cat we had in our apartment, me and my two friends, we decided it would be amusing if we pretended that the new cat was the old cat while a school friend of mine was visiting. We would call the new cat by the old cat's name and such, and tell her "No, that's _____, what are you talking about?" We had it all planned out.

Then one day at school I dropped the ball and accidently told her the cat had died... and after a long pause of waiting for her and I to be alone in a study room I decided to try to make up for my mistake. I told her one of my friends was in a delusional state caused by grief for losing the previous cat and that I bought a new one to stabilize his mind... She believed me, and then proceeded to tell me that it wasn't healthy for me to allow him to think that way and that I needed to break the news to him so he could move on.

When she came over in the evening, I continued to play along... but the "delusional" room mate stopped it because he didn't think he could make himself act crazy to that degree, and we admitted I had just made the entire thing up.

It was pretty fun, and she liked the joke!

(As a side note.... I honestly didn't believe I could get away with what I did, until she didn't tell me off from the beginning. I had no clue my friend was that gullible until then... >>; )

Cunning Astronomer

7,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It was sixth grade. and my socially awkward self finally had friends. I think Fool's Day had landed in the weekend. My friend had called thus waking my sleeping self during the early morning. I hadn't kept track of the days at all. My friend started talking about how her family was going on a trip to Michigan and how they planned to take me with them. At first I didn't believe thinking it was one of her stupid jokes and I said as much but she talking about the trip. She told me they already got the ticket, bought me a suitcase full of stuff, and that my parents had already agreed. Forget how unlikely the first two where what I seriously couldn't fathom was my parents agreeing. I ran to my dad who asleep. I woke him up(kinda) and proceeded to tell him everything and asking him if I could really go(I was starting to believe at this point because a lying person wouldn't have so many details. Right?). In the end all I got was: "Huh? Sure, go talk to your mom." So, I did. My mother didn't say much while I explained. Then where the request that my friend and my mother speak to each other came from I've forgotten, but they did. Again my mother didn't say much as she listened to my friend but when they finished she gave me back phone saying: "Sure." Well, by now I certainly believed everything. Whether I was thrilled about the trip or not I can't recall for though she was my friend, she was a rather annoying and occasionally rude friend, but still, my friend. Either way, we talked about the trip for a while before hanging up. It would be then that I once again went to my mother to ask if this was really okay. My parents had barely let me go to my friend's house much less a trip with her. She was giving me as what I now recognize as the "are you really that stupid?" look, and deadpanned "It's April first, she was joking".
happy birthday bump.

Tactical Trickster

35,200 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
One year, for my birthday, I got to go to SeaWorld! I got to feed a dolphin and see the seals and sea lions perform tricks and stuff!! It was awesome!! emotion_yatta

Oh, and happy birthday Diedrich!! Here's a cupcake for you! yum_cupcake
It's just like a regular cake, only smaller! xd
Yay for green bunnies!!! mrgreen
April fools day one year we woke up to find our entire front yard caution taped. Im talking trees, mailbox, everything!! Around the cars, through the porch railing.. My sister had to spend the next couple hours cleaning it up because it was her friend that did it XD emotion_awesome

7,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My friends& I did a pretty harsh prank once
our university has a few dissecting rooms and some corpses are laid on tables in the corridors.Students are permitted to study there till late in the evening(when it's dark and eerie)
The wall on one side of the corridors contains a lot of built-in closets.
One evening I led a few first year students to one of the corpses,helping them with human anatomy(and telling them a few spooky stories of we how thought we saw the copses move a bit sometimes) while 2 others hid in the closet beside our table.Then after about 20 mins when the fresmen girls got absorbed with studying the guys in the closet started turning the corpse to them while making choking&growling sounds
Oh,the screams...

Still feel bad about doing it but I know some of our teachers pulled a lot worse pranks on each other when they where students

Friendly Bibliophile

We filled an entire VW rabbit with lucky charms (or more specifically the off brand from costco) all the way up to the windows. We wrote "We would be charmed if you would join us at the birthday party!" and drew the lucky charms guy on their windshield. We waited in the parking lot for an hour to watch him open the door and all the cereal spilled out biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff