Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Tsukihime Misaki

I'm 'kay though! C8
How're you, friend?
I keep missing like the last part of the conversations for some reason, I apologize gonk
I am well thank you : )

Original Fan

22,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

{Lol yeah but i usually have gaia to keep me company sweatdrop so when it comes time to leave i just go on my phone till i get home and jump on computer sweatdrop No life.... }

Face your fears alone....
♥ If you see me please like my thread or post a reply ♥ emotion_kirakira See my thread emotion_yatta .

Sexcess
jbadbaby06
THAT'S FOR SUREEE but then it's like man, I wish I could be here longer lol I think it's because when my brother and I worked together it was just so much fun that I didn't wanna leave !

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Sexcess
WWETakerGirl
Have you gone to the amusement parks there yet? :O

One of my childhood goals was/still is to get one of those Mickey Mouse ears hats. >=D

Hehehe, your friends are gunna go hunt you down & throw you back into the snow from the sound of it. xD
YES MICKEY MOUSE EARS >w<
I haven't been there at all since I moved here and it's been awhile since I've gone in general gonk It's kind of expensive so I want to save up money to get a season pass that way I can go any time. I live less than an hour away from Orlando which means I'm close to go, but I don't have a car until May or June : ) But it will so be worth it!!!
And yeah I'm glad when I go to visit there won't be any snow. lol

/moves in with you >_>

My aunt & uncle go down to Florida each year, but I forget where it is that they are staying. If ever I go visit them, we are so going to the parks. biggrin

Just don't melt down there, being used to the cold then ending up in crazy hot place might destroy you. D:

Commander in Chief

jbadbaby06
What road do I take?
I don't know.

{Lol yeah but i usually have gaia to keep me company sweatdrop so when it comes time to leave i just go on my phone till i get home and jump on computer sweatdrop No life.... }

♥ If you see me please like my thread or post a reply ♥ emotion_kirakira See my thread emotion_yatta .

Sexcess
jbadbaby06
THAT'S FOR SUREEE but then it's like man, I wish I could be here longer lol I think it's because when my brother and I worked together it was just so much fun that I didn't wanna leave !
Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

Commander in Chief

Sexcess
WWETakerGirl

One of my childhood goals was/still is to get one of those Mickey Mouse ears hats. >=D

Hehehe, your friends are gunna go hunt you down & throw you back into the snow from the sound of it. xD
I haven't been there at all since I moved here and it's been awhile since I've gone in general gonk It's kind of expensive so I want to save up money to get a season pass that way I can go any time. I live less than an hour away from Orlando which means I'm close to go, but I don't have a car until May or June : ) But it will so be worth it!!!
Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Sorry for not responding to the last couple messages now gonk
I'm on the school computer and like... it just randomly closed out Google Chrome. If people keep posting I'll totally keep giving to those who have a conversation (:
I am going to send some trades now because I need to get coffee before class. So if I don't finish them up now I will when I'm off classes but I'll try to make these go through.
thanks for making my day everyone, and keep posting! whee

feel free to send me a PM so I can respond when I'm back. thanks, much love!!!

Commander in Chief

WWETakerGirl
Sexcess
WWETakerGirl

/moves in with you >_>

My aunt & uncle go down to Florida each year, but I forget where it is that they are staying. If ever I go visit them, we are so going to the parks. biggrin

Just don't melt down there, being used to the cold then ending up in crazy hot place might destroy you. D:
Did you know that if you took 19,256 birthday cards and shredded them then mixed them with glue you'd have a sticky pile of shredded cards? Hard to believe! Happy birthday to me! Bye!

Duck

Hai everyone. :3

Backwoods Elder

Sexcess
dark pillow
I'd believe your brother out of the two of you. xD Ooooh... I am so cold, but not really... I just keep getting goose bumps as if I was cold, it's really annoying. e.e
But.. it's not april fools anymore :Gonk:
wait.. that means...YOU ARE SERIOUS ;P
And that's funny. The Google Maps thing really has pokemon you can catch on your phone. I assume it's still up but you can catch 150 pokemon. >w<
If you knew my brother, you'd understand why I'm like "HAHAHA riiiiight" but I suppose in that context it would be a lot more believable for him to get in trouble for that then Google Maps give you the opportunity to catch 150 pokemon. rofl

Oh I am always serious, which is why no one notices when I am not. And really? o.o I don't have that kind of phone though, doesn't it work on computer? I wanna try it out. xD And yes, sometimes weird things happen, but that doesn't mean people will believe you when you tell them. >.>;

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
No Me Ama
I am good today! I do not have class so that makes it even better!
YAY!!! No classes is always good especially when you get to sit and relax cool

Familiar Regular

8,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Hydrogenated
Hai everyone. :3
Heydily howdily. I have to go to class so sorry I can't be here to chat right now gonk If you end up having conversation here though I'm giving gold to people who actually have conversations whee I decided to keep this going. I hope you have a great day and hope to see your posts later! whee

Commander in Chief

Sexcess
No Me Ama
I am good today! I do not have class so that makes it even better!
YAY!!! No classes is always good especially when you get to sit and relax cool
Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!

Original Fan

22,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
What road do I take?
I don't know.

{Thank you so much it's going to help me a lot ^_^}

Sexcess
I'm on the school computer and like... it just randomly closed out Google Chrome. If people keep posting I'll totally keep giving to those who have a conversation (:
I am going to send some trades now because I need to get coffee before class. So if I don't finish them up now I will when I'm off classes but I'll try to make these go through.

no thanks bro's One That Got Away

Wheezing Wench

Ahh, 'tis okay mang.
Have fun in class, though! C8

Commander in Chief

jbadbaby06
What road do I take?
I don't know.

{Thank you so much it's going to help me a lot ^_^}

Sexcess

Did you know that if you took 19,256 birthday cards and shredded them then mixed them with glue you'd have a sticky pile of shredded cards? Hard to believe! Happy birthday to me! Bye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff