quote this
This is really nice of you biggrin

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

Sometimes I wish that the admins would take over the NPC's every now and then and actually have them take part in conversations instead of repeating the same few lines over and over again.

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
john vanko
quote this
How generous, anything would help my quest and its been a pretty random day on gaia.

Hesitant Hobo

29,050 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • ReAnimated 50
john vanko
quote this
surprised
john vanko
It will be quick and easy.
you can either you can help a fellow gaian who post here or you can post and hope that you receive a gift smile
I will be gifting at random also and will be tipping ppl that quote me. also this giveaway is only for tonight unless diedrich had another birthday this year biggrin well get to posting and hope that you receive a gift smile since this is in celebration of Diedrich, if he quotes you (only applies one time) you will be tipped, who knows maybe a fellow gaian might gift you aswell biggrin have fun

Happy Fools Day! Thanks for hosting here.

Timid Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
john vanko
quote this
i think im doing this right?

Commander in Chief

Kid Kyu
john vanko
That's so nice of you~ ; u;
May you all have cake!
April, april, din dumma sill, jag kan lura dig vart jag vill! Haha! Dumb herring! Haha! Ok bye bye!
john vanko
quote this

here to offer all support of the cosmos cat_blaugh

Bunny

[NPC] President Diedrich
Okay, bye Diedrich. rofl

Tipsy Genius

yum_wasabipie

Commander in Chief

Soreiyu
[NPC] President Diedrich
Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

Sometimes I wish that the admins would take over the NPC's every now and then and actually have them take part in conversations instead of repeating the same few lines over and over again.

Commander in Chief

Crimson Dragyn
john vanko
It will be quick and easy.
you can either you can help a fellow gaian who post here or you can post and hope that you receive a gift smile
I will be gifting at random also and will be tipping ppl that quote me. also this giveaway is only for tonight unless diedrich had another birthday this year biggrin well get to posting and hope that you receive a gift smile since this is in celebration of Diedrich, if he quotes you (only applies one time) you will be tipped, who knows maybe a fellow gaian might gift you aswell biggrin have fun

Happy Fools Day! Thanks for hosting here.
Did you know that Diedrich means "Ruler of the People" which is true because I am president of Gaia forever? I like that, I do! OK bye, my minions!
john vanko
quote this

This is nice.

Commander in Chief

Kid Kyu
[NPC] President Diedrich
Okay, bye Diedrich. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash