• Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

Newbie Mage

Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Hi this seems cool. Idk if the prize is claimed for the random generator but either wya ill stay an chat ;3 not up to making any tektes right now i owuld smile

no noone has claimed the prize for the number generator <3 and id love for you to stay you do not have to make tekteks at all!
Thanks
i jst like to come in an chat :3 haha

Well I love people who love to chat!
Yay i am loved <3
haha well My real name is Mike but jst call me Ace, i have a ace of spades tatted on my right shoulder so it serves as my nickname to close friends in real life as well
well certain close friends
my close childhood friends call me by my middle name Joshua. Its confusing haha i know so jst call me Ace if you would. I am addicted to anime an videogames. An i like the Holy sides of the occult.
Not to be confused with like A cult. haha

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Hi this seems cool. Idk if the prize is claimed for the random generator but either wya ill stay an chat ;3 not up to making any tektes right now i owuld smile

no noone has claimed the prize for the number generator <3 and id love for you to stay you do not have to make tekteks at all!
Thanks

Yay i am loved <3
haha well My real name is Mike but jst call me Ace, i have a ace of spades tatted on my right shoulder so it serves as my nickname to close friends in real life as well
my close childhood friends call me by my middle name Joshua. Its confusing haha i know so jst call me Ace if you would. I am addicted to anime an videogames. An i like the Holy sides of the occult.

Well Im Anastasia! and I shall call you ACE! *smiles* I love anime and manga <3 other than that im a really crazy person!

quiltlover generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 235!

Enigmatic Witch

29,675 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Hellraiser 500

quiltlover generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 860!

Enigmatic Witch

29,675 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Hellraiser 500
heart heart

quiltlover generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 461!

Enigmatic Witch

29,675 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Hellraiser 500
heart heart heart

Newbie Mage

Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire

Thanks

Yay i am loved <3

Well Im Anastasia! and I shall call you ACE! *smiles* I love anime and manga <3 other than that im a really crazy person!
I like crazy people cuz im one two smile haha an what animes do u like :3

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire

Thanks

Yay i am loved <3

Tigers and Wolves. Tigers cause they are super awesome! especially the black tiger and the white tiger! and wolves because i own one <3

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
quiltlover
heart heart heart

Let me know if you ever get the number lol

Newbie Mage

Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire

Yay i am loved <3

Tigers and Wolves. Tigers cause they are super awesome! especially the black tiger and the white tiger! and wolves because i own one <3
I havent seen that anime :3

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire

Yay i am loved <3

Maybe because for some reason instead of anime i saw animals. animes i love all types high school of the dead,chobits,black butler,tsubasa,saiyuki and a million more

Newbie Mage

Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire

Maybe because for some reason instead of anime i saw animals. animes i love all types high school of the dead,chobits,black butler,tsubasa,saiyuki and a million more
Those are some good ones, i love Chobits so much <3 its so cute, an black butler was badass, but i wish it wasnt with a demon (thats jst me haha it was still a really awesome anime), High school of the dead was awesome but damn it needs so many more episodes, an yah seems like uve watched as much anime as me haha
u should totally add me if ur up too it :3

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire

Those are some good ones, i love Chobits so much <3 its so cute, an black butler was badass, but i wish it wasnt with a demon (thats jst me haha it was still a really awesome anime), High school of the dead was awesome but damn it needs so many more episodes, an yah seems like uve watched as much anime as me haha

I actually cosplay chi <3

Newbie Mage

Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Acenintendo
Queen Ana De LaClaire

I actually cosplay chi <3
Okay u rly have to be my new best friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out