Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like April Fools?

Yes 0.31775700934579 31.8% [ 34 ]
No 0.23364485981308 23.4% [ 25 ]
Um I get to trick people HECK YEAH! 0.44859813084112 44.9% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 107 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Ana Yamamoto generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 509!

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Fin

WINNERS

1st place quiltlover User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2nd place Xx100percentcrazyxX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3rd place Rathurue User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4th place hazykce User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5th place KozuhiroxD User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6th place Tsukihime Misaki User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PLEASE SEND A TRADE TO GET YOUR GOLD

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
contestants:

Vashnir User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsukihime Misaki User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rathurue User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xx100percentcrazyxX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Captain Karin Hitsugaya User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LilyPieeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LimonceIlo User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Squirrelette User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

QueerxCore User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

quiltlover User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MarcyDaVampQueen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Chloe De LaClaire User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hazykce User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l u n a - t i k 7 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rammmstein User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KozuhiroxD User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Commander in Chief

Queen Ana De LaClaire
Winners:
Tektek
First:
Second

Number Roll
Winner:
Did you know that I am so green I am the only rabbit that can be seen from outer space? I am the Great Wall of China of rabbits. It is impressive but true! Ok BYE!

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Winners:
Tektek
First:
Second

Number Roll
Winner:
Did you know that I am so green I am the only rabbit that can be seen from outer space? I am the Great Wall of China of rabbits. It is impressive but true! Ok BYE!

Lol A great wall of china rabbits huh thats pretty epic!

Commander in Chief

Queen Ana De LaClaire
[NPC] President Diedrich
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Winners:
Tektek
First:
Second

Number Roll
Winner:

Lol A great wall of china rabbits huh thats pretty epic!

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Commander in Chief

Queen Ana De LaClaire
Bump
Did you know that I have a Twitter account because I am awesome? TWEET ME! I'LL GIVE YOU FACTS! OK bye bye! @presdiedrich

Commander in Chief

Queen Ana De LaClaire
Bump

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
Queen Ana De LaClaire
Bump

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

I thought it was the international day of foolishness heart

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Philosophizing Essence

36,525 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I will try...

Commander in Chief

Queen Ana De LaClaire
Bump
Did you know that I have a Twitter account because I am awesome? TWEET ME! I'LL GIVE YOU FACTS! OK bye bye! @presdiedrich

Commander in Chief

Queen Ana De LaClaire
Bump
Did you know that if you take the horns from 123 rhinos, you'd have a lot of rhino horns and dead rhinos? Fascinating but bad to do! Bye for now and let the rhinos be!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff