Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Guilds maintenance tonight
We will be performing Guilds maintenance tonight.

All of Guilds will be turned "read-only" at 11:00p PST (2300 hours -0800). We expect it to take about 2 hours. During this time, you will not be able to access any Guilds pages. You will see a system message under the navigation bar just before we begin and during the maintenance mode.

We are doing this to make sure that we have a stable backup of guilds and forums so they are healthy and fast into the future.

King Wolf

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Caroling item grant
The 2k12 caroling items are granting from now on, take the 2k11 items you have got as surprising gifts.

King Wolf

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Apocalypsmas changes
We have switched Apocalypsmas event from testing value to its real value, which increase the player energy, tree energy and the granted energy of caroling and gifting.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Join me for my "12 Days of Siskmas" Giveaway Contest!

Happy holidays everyone!

To celebrate your awesomeness as a community, I wanted to have a holiday giveaway contest! From December 26th, 2012 (today!) until January 6th,2013 I'll be giving away one super awesome item each day to a lucky Gaian who enters the giveaway contest. And these are no ordinary items my friends - I'm giving away an Ultra Satan, Jet the Kitten Star, various CS bundles, etc. You just have to visit the giveaway contest thread, follow the rules, and maybe you could win!

The contest thread is here: 12 Days of Siskmas Contest Thread

Hope you'll stop by and join the fun, and thanks to all of you for being such a talented, witty, creative, compassionate community. Looking forward to more fun and adventures in 2013! 3nodding

Sisky
Monster Galaxy : Neighbors list missing

We are aware that some users have difficulty in loading the neighbor list and we are trying to resolve this issue. We appreciate your patience and support.

Thanks
Fraimonade

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Last chance: Bid Blast tickets
Redeem your BidBlast tickets if you haven't already. The feature is going away and you will no longer be able to redeem in the very near future.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
It's Ask The Admin Time! (Yes, we are having one! XD )

Hey everyone!

It's the last day of 2012 and we decided to have an AtA! I know that we said we weren't going to have one, but we changed our minds! Couldn't leave you without one final chance to ask your questions, give feedback, or just chat with us! biggrin

I am sure a lot of you have heaps to say, so please feel free to join us here! The thread will be unlocked at 5 pm PT when the AtA starts, and you can post then!

And check out our tips on how to get the most of out of ATA here.

Happy 2013 everyone - hope it's a fantastic year for you all ^^
-Sisky

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Happy New Year Gaia! - Let's celebrate with contests! ^^

Hello everyone! Hope you had a great New Year's eve full of friends and fun, and wishing you all the best in 2013! To celebrate the New Year, I'm having a "Resolve to Win" contest - post your New Year's resolutions and you could win 500,000 Gaia gold and some collectible letters for Jan 2013!

To enter the "Resolve to Win!" contest, check out the official contest thread! biggrin

Also, don't forget the "12 Days of Siskmas" contest is still going strong, and today's big prize is an Ultra Satan item. I know a lot of you want this item, but you cannot win it if you don't enter! The "12 Days of Siskmas" contest thread can be found here!

Best of luck to everyone who enters these contests, and I'm wishing you all a bright, peaceful, joyous, and inspired New Year! 3nodding
- Sisky

Scurvy Pirate

Xmas Event Ending Friday!

I hope you all had a happy New Year and were able to enjoy our awesome Xmas event. If not, be sure to act soon as the event will be wrapping up at the end of the day on this Friday, the 4th. Caroling, wing stickers, and the event page will all be available through 11:59pm on Friday, but after that they'll disappear for good so make sure you've wrapped up your event festivities by then!

Holiday Bonus Items for GCash Purchases are Ending!

As we announced here, the bonus items for GCash purchases were only going to last for a limited time and that time is now coming to an end. The four bonus items will stop being granted after this Friday, the 4th at 11:59pm. If you want to grab one of these exclusive items, be sure to make your $10+ purchase before then! In case you forgot which payment type gives which item, here's a handy list for you.

Red Panda Scarf - $10 or more purchase using an Ultimate Game Card
Red Panda Slippers - $10 or more purchase using a Zeevex Card
Woodland Fawn Scarf - $10 or more purchase using a Gaia-branded Cash Card
Woodland Fawn Slippers - $10 or more purchase using PayPal
Site Fixes

We just released a patch that includes the following fixes:

- Selling in the Marketplace with Opera is fixed

- Alerts (SMS) haven't been working for a while due to changes from our provider, and have been removed (Account, and PM pages).

- My Gaia notices not clearing completely has been fixed. Next and Prev buttons have also been added for your browsing convenience.

- Partner games are now gone from the Games page

Perfectionist

Revolution Midnight Poll Closing

Last chance to vote on which charity that will be receiving the proceeds from Revolution Midnight!
Be sure to make your choice in the poll because voting will be closed tomorrow, Friday 1/4.

Link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/revolution-midnight-proceeds-poll/t.83831601/

Scurvy Pirate

GCash Purchase Snafu

Over the weekend, we ran into some issues processing PayPal and Gaia-branded Cash Card payments. We believe we've resolved these issues and your cash should start showing up shortly. If you've already filed a Billing ticket about the issue and notice your cash show up now, please update your ticket so our Billing team knows that your situation has been resolved. If you happen to receive more cash than you were supposed to, PLEASE update your ticket or create one here if you don't have one waiting already. After updating or creating your ticket, leave the extra cash on your account until our Billing team can go through and remove it.

Sorry about the trouble and thanks for your cooperation!

Scurvy Pirate

End of Apocalypsmas

Despite the foreboding sense of apocalyptic doom, you all came together to keep the cheer and joy of the holidays going strong through it all! With your combined efforts, you were able to decorate the tree 88 times for an astounding total of 177,072,200 positive energy, completely overpowering the forces attempting to spread doom and gloom. Congratulations to everyone that helped spread holiday cheer in these trying times, you deserve all that you received. If, for some reason, you didn't get the event achievements that you earned, please post here so that I can take care of getting them to you.

I hope you had fun with this and were able to have a happy holiday both on and off the site!

Scurvy Pirate

Introducing Staff Notices!

If you're reading this then you've probably already noticed that Dev Notices now have a new name, Staff Notices. We came to this decision based on the fact that Developers are not the only members of staff making posts in this thread and that changes to Gaia's code are not the only messages conveyed through these notices anymore. We hope that this change helps clear up some of the confusion about what we use this thread for. Functionally, nothing has changed and the actual content won't be any different than what you've seen for months now, it'll just have a new name. So it's different but it's the same!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff