Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forum

Welcome to the Forum thread, if you wish to stay informed on forum issues, please subscribe to this thread.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Where's the Edit gone

soooooo, I sorta broke the Edit button while changing some forum code on the site. I'm workin' on it and it will be fixed soon.

Edit... yay I can edit... 4/23/09 16:50 PST

So after pouring over the forum code I had changed, I was able to figure out what was breaking the Edit button and fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Forums and Flash Issues

BOO and SIN are running amok on our servers, we are looking into what they are doing that's causing all these weird glitches, please bear with us while we get this sorted out.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Links at top of Forum Thread pages are going to change (mostly they will be easier to read and less scattered).

You might see some annoying things in the next few weeks on the forum pages while you are logged out... we're testing different ideas to find out why so many users read the forums but so few register.

We've begun optimizing icons so every forum page loads faster -- YAY!

The "Forum landing" page (/forum/) will no longer expand like a balloon when it loads then collapse again after the page is done loading -- w00t!

Look for these changes in the next week or two.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Forum Spring Cleaning

We're working on some changes to the forums landing page, thing may look a bit... off, while we get things straitened out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff