Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Airship Captain's Hat Item Contest

Hello everyone, hope everyone is enjoying the contest!

I wanted to let everyone know that the number of submissions for the item contest has been changed to unlimited (not really but it's set to a really really high number wink ) To better reflect the rules that say you can enter as much as you want.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Airship Captain's Hat Contest Voting Delayed

Hey everyone, we've decided to delay the launch of the voting phase of the item contest until 3/24 >.<

We're really sorry about this but we need the additional time to add a new feature and make sure everything is in working order... Thanks for your patience!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Airship Captain's Hat Contest Voting: Additional Delay?

Hello everyone, wanted to let everyone know it's possible we may need to delay the launch of the voting phase an additional day.

Our Quality Assurance department and I are testing the new additions and fixing bugs as quickly as we can. We're still shooting to release tomorrow but for sure it won't be at the 10am launch time we said, and it's possible we may need the whole day.

As usual I'll post updates as I have them.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Airship Captain's Hat Contest Voting: Delayed until 3/25/2010 7:30am launch

I'm sorry guys, the contest passed QA but sadly the site went down before I could launch it.

Now that the site is back up the launch window for contests has now passed. The launch has been rescheduled for 7:30am (PDT) tomorrow morning. Rest assured I will be here bright and early so the voting can commence!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Airship Captain's Hat Contest Voting: Launched

Voting phase of the item contest has launched. There was an initial issue with the confirmation modal not showing up, this was fixed within an hour of launch.

The new "feature" we spent a week and a day implementing is the friend chooser in the confirmation modal. (if you click to enter a username in the pm area of the modal it should pop-up)

The "friend chooser" (<----working title) was Fleep's hack-a-thon project so be sure to show him some love biggrin

If you run into any bugs with the feature please post here

EDIT:
Announcement will go out later today.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Airship Captain's Hat Contest Voting: Already voted? bug

I've heard some complaints about people who haven't voted yet getting the message saying they already voted and not being able to submit a vote.

This should only affect those that submitted an entry, basically the call that checked if you made an entry wasn't specific enough and would return true even if you hadn't voted yet because you already had an entry in the database related to the contest.

A fix for this bug is going out now, however the data is saved on our servers for 24 hours so you won't actually be able to vote under those accounts until tomorrow. sad

...Sorry sweatdrop

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Ascension of the Fallen Event Bug

Looks like there is a bug with the Ascension of the Fallen event landing page, currently it's throwing a 404 error. Sadly due to the lack of staff in the office I don't think it will be fixed tonight. We'll get right on it during normal hours tomorrow. sweatdrop

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Happy April Fools Everyone

heart

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
FYI April Fools Item Leaving

Just to let everyone know your chance to grab the Phoenix Up April fools item will expire at midnight tonight. (PDT) Don't miss your chance to grab this item.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Easter Event Extended

After reviewing user feedback, we have decided to extend the event until Friday at midnight PDT.

I will reactivate the event shortly.

Grab those eggs while you can!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Airship Captain's Hat Contest Winners Delayed

Just letting everyone know the final page of the item contest which announces the winners may be delayed. We were planning to release tomorrow morning but unfortunately we're still not done and getting out on time at this point is iffy.

We're shooting to have it out by Friday but depending on other teams schedules it may not go out until early next week.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Easter Ends Tonight!

Just a friendly reminder that the event will be ending midnight tonight PDT. If you haven't taken the time to find those eggs... what are you waiting for! smile

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Shops Dialogue

Some of the npc dialogue in shops have finally been updated to reflect recent events. xp We'll try to update more as time allows.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Manga Update

New manga is currently going out, The first few pages should be visible shortly, but the manga will be released slowly over time so stay tuned!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Cosplay Contest

The Cosplay event is being launched please be patient while the site code updates.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff