Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiri Zaru
I think its cute I like Phin Phang has the fishes moving outside of the place. I think that you should be able to see the places like a mall and be able to walk on it like towns.

User Image

This picture shows people in it why cant we walk on it?

That would mean ultra-lag for quite a few people.
WTF is this crap? O_o
I can see a new bit of art and a new sort acessibilty for stores, but ELIMINATING the drop-down menu?
That's the definition of accesibility!

I just buy my stuff off the marketplace anyways.
It's chaper that way.

6,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Divine Zero
Colorless111
Divine Zero
Ember-babe
Divine Zero
I understand I'm just annoyed by the 'Old users' who've been here since like 2003 that say they want the old look >:C

But I'll calm down a bit...just had to vent about that XD

and thank you I love my siggy CX

Hey, I can understand being a littler passionate and fiery about things. xd That's how I am.

My VERY first account was in 04. I didn't really start using (sounds like a drug) until 05 on a new account. I like some aspect to the old look a lot, and to be honest, I'm not too fond of the new, bulky look ... but I'm getting used to it. So long as they don't change it within the next month or so, I'll be fine and level headed. From now on. cool

It's yummy as hell. heart
I started in 2007 ((Saw it when I was searching Newgrounds)) XD

I started when there was no Gaia cash and it looked like this a bit but had more tabs a the top.
Change is hard I'll give people that but change will happen no matter what. So I get used to change easily ((Mostly becuase I'mn a person to always go with the flow))

Thank you again ;D
the thing is will they even notify how to get the shops to new users or would they leave them scratching there heads
the way gaia is going I'm thinking they'll leave new users be without insight

i also don't like how they removed some buttons from quick link list which has made it more confusing to navigate
They just have to make a new begginers quest thing for new users today
there quest system is quite shabby of as late also Barton flower shop and fishing hole both have equipable items how would new users know this fact they'll just think its for games and not do the quest
it is cool but I'm new

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Kiri Zaru
I think its cute I like Phin Phang has the fishes moving outside of the place. I think that you should be able to see the places like a mall and be able to walk on it like towns.

User Image

This picture shows people in it why cant we walk on it?

I like this idea =]
User Image

I hope they put back the drop down menu -__-;
I personally think it's a bit too inconvenient. It's really nice and pretty and more personal, but time is something much more important...
I'm just glad I'm "established" enough to shop everywhere.
Colorless111
Divine Zero
Colorless111
Divine Zero
Ember-babe
Divine Zero
I understand I'm just annoyed by the 'Old users' who've been here since like 2003 that say they want the old look >:C

But I'll calm down a bit...just had to vent about that XD

and thank you I love my siggy CX

Hey, I can understand being a littler passionate and fiery about things. xd That's how I am.

My VERY first account was in 04. I didn't really start using (sounds like a drug) until 05 on a new account. I like some aspect to the old look a lot, and to be honest, I'm not too fond of the new, bulky look ... but I'm getting used to it. So long as they don't change it within the next month or so, I'll be fine and level headed. From now on. cool

It's yummy as hell. heart
I started in 2007 ((Saw it when I was searching Newgrounds)) XD

I started when there was no Gaia cash and it looked like this a bit but had more tabs a the top.
Change is hard I'll give people that but change will happen no matter what. So I get used to change easily ((Mostly becuase I'mn a person to always go with the flow))

Thank you again ;D
the thing is will they even notify how to get the shops to new users or would they leave them scratching there heads
the way gaia is going I'm thinking they'll leave new users be without insight

i also don't like how they removed some buttons from quick link list which has made it more confusing to navigate
They just have to make a new begginers quest thing for new users today
there quest system is quite shabby of as late also Barton flower shop and fishing hole both have equipable items how would new users know this fact they'll just think its for games and not do the quest
Thats why they explain it >.>

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"And I lie here, staring up at the stratosphere, and hoping we're gonna get out of here..."

I think it looks great.
Even the preview looks very polished.
I am SO pleased to hear it ISN'T flash though.
I love quick loading pages.
Each day Gaia is coming to life even more and more!
Great Job!User Image

"...And it seems mad, that we're born on the doorstep, of squalor and of pedestals. "

2,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
previous updates:

- Background colors + NPC art & dialogue *user-suggested working on others (Barton Jewelers & Skin tyte will be next). probably wont be as extensively changed as any of the initial shops.
- organizing shop items *user-suggested
- link to sell on the market from your inventory *user-suggested
- transparent png images (so the NPCs will look less pixeley) *user-suggested
- show tickets instead of gold when you are in Prize & Joy thanks for pointing out this bug!
- be able to sell back famestar 'you lost' item thanks for pointing out this bug!
- trash button to get rid of the stuff you can't sell back! *user-suggested

Dee dee dee!

im sure theyl be updating some characters as well,

And yes dudemen we will have to deal with it, no need to repeat yourself.

But this is the Updated "leave feed back" on what you think about it thread/topic w/e

So thats what people are doing, leaving their feedback, if they want to cry, whine, b***h and nag "like my wife does" xD

Let them. Gaia will most likly do what ever the hell they want and keep the changes but even then some they will probably include a drop menu or what not for those who dont have the time nor the pacience or w/e to sit and wait for each page to load. What comes with great updates comes more great updates, after they update it for the 3rd time im sure their going to do it again to fit EVERYONES needs.

"id still like to see more games but anyway"

Just give the mods some time because I sure as hell know that they arent going to through the artists idea and artwork to make the store front away.

They could make a virtual mall that IS flash and use the art to buy items that would be pretty cool but hey im just a tiny one voice gaian not an army.

Again no need to repeat yourselfs im sure theyve got plenty of feedback now, so just sit back, laugh your a** of on some of these signatures and relax and wait for their response on the next announcment.
Quote:
Quote:
User Image
I am the Ninja of the Exchange. ninja
Joined Gaia Oct. 12th 2005.
I made My Profile! ^^

Once again Gaia, YOU HAVE SCREWED UP! Change the shops back to the way they where 2 CHANGES AGO.
Put the TRADE button BACK under SHOPS, I hate it that I have to DETOUR to the freaking MarketPlace to trade, I am in the exchange ALOT and I am busy enough as it is. I dont want to have to go to a area of Gaia I dont want to be at to start a freaking trade. It stupid.
With all the new changes my computer is lagging ALOT, I dont have $800 to get a new better and faster computer, I cant even go to Aquariums on my computer cause it lags like crazy.
Not to mention you have to have a HIGH STATUS to even see some of the items.
THE NEWER MEMBERS HAVE AS MUCH RIGHT TO ALL ITEMS AS THE OLDER ONES DO!
I've been on this site for almost 4 years, and every single un needed change has totally ticked me OFF.
The new shop look is stupid, cause I ONCE AGAIN, need to make UN NEEDED DETOUR to the shops! And I already KNOW you wont change them back.
Why?
BECAUSE YOU DONT GIVE A HOOT ABOUT WHAT US GAIANS ACTUALLY THINK!
ITS ALL MONEY TO YOU GAIA! YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS MONEY PROBLEMS!
Start actually listening to us for once would you? Make the right changes, the changes WE want, and have wanted FOR A LONG TIME. I could go on and on and on about the mistakes you have made, but I wont because this is not the time for it.

Draw my Avi with Axel or Deidara? I pay well! ♥
Roaming the exchange since 2007.
TRANSFORMERS FTW!!

Friendly Cat

10,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Pet Lover 100
..::[dare to be...]::..

It is very refreshing to see this on the shops of Gaia but what I couldn't figure out was about how plain the marketplace has been. I love the use of the marketplace and I liked how it looked.
But I'm sure you'll decorate it later biggrin take your time.
I love the shops now. It is more organized, it's beautiful, and inviting. Just wished some things weren't in Gaia cash so I could actually buy those items I really wanted. There should be a gold pricing for them too...instead, I waste more gold by going through the marketplace and buying it off of cheap Gaians. ninja User Image User Image User Image User Image

..::[...different]::..
don't quite understand why stores are being locked out to new members. Are they being punished for not joining sooner?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff