Welcome to Gaia! ::

i liked it the old way
Autumnvicky2
Actually, even better! ASK US before you CHANGE things around please!

Why would they? Like our opinion matters.
I bet if we bribed them with money they would pretend to listen since that's all that matters.
I seriously think I'm going to quit gaia now =__=
Ego Odi Tu
Colored Memories
i Dinosaur Hugger
secretallure32
i heart it! it's easier to get to the stores now. koolio!

I think you are an idiot for thinking this is easier

I couldn't agree more.this is BULLSHIT.

THIS....IS...SPARTA.
No, actually this is simply bullshit.

Yes,I agree xD gaia is getting more boring by the minute,which is why im only on once a day
now.
Why did you change the market place. I hate having to go to another drop down window just to get to "my shop" or "sell an item" pages. I don't like it at all.
Why not just give users the option to go back to the old style of Gaia? I mean, if they hate it so much, allow them to go back to what they were comfortable with, and thought was normal?

I would love the ability to stop myself from getting slapped in the face with all of these new "innovations"

Dangerous Lunatic

13,775 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
the shop front is cool since we're actually going into a shop, but that just means one more page to load. For some computers that can mean a lot more waiting.
Colored Memories
Ego Odi Tu
Colored Memories
i Dinosaur Hugger
secretallure32
i heart it! it's easier to get to the stores now. koolio!

I think you are an idiot for thinking this is easier

I couldn't agree more.this is BULLSHIT.

THIS....IS...SPARTA.
No, actually this is simply bullshit.

Yes,I agree xD gaia is getting more boring by the minute,which is why im only on once a day
now.

I'm on for the boyfriend. It's not even that I find this site boring-it's that I believe it insults its users and likes to slap us around when its bored itself
This is an interesting little update. Overall it's only one more page to navigate through, but it's nice. I'd like to point out an issue with locking the Ole Fishing Hole to players who need to catch a fish first. Since the Ole Fishing Hole unlocks when you catch a fish, how can players catch a fish without bait? Unless they get the bait from an outside source like the Marketplace or Daily Chance, that just seems like a bit of a goof there.

Also, I can't access the Faktori even though I have a house. Anyway to fix that?

Celestial Champion

*sighs* i have alot to say but it's more in navigation than the shopfront. srry if it's everywhere but i'm typing as i'm lurking this page. in the navigation, the shop dropmenu is the same as the shop tab. User Image it's rlly unnecessary to make that change. Also, the trade button is now gone gonk --where am i going to go to check how my trades are going? oh wait..my screen is small...i need to scroll to the right a bit of the shop page and there's the SMALL-font trade button. under the gaian world map that i never look at. stare Once you click Shop on the tab OR on the drop menu, on the page, there's ANOTHER shop/marketplace tab. User Image unnecessary. the storefronts are also kind of unnecessary if you're in a hurry to find the name of an item but i can live. you stop inbetween of making the shops like a world and that's nice--but what happen to random avis being shown too? i dont see it atm. Cash Shop storefront is unnecessary since it has it's own tab, but it is nice seeing it's storefront--it's the best imo.
i do like how the storefront have a more "shop-feel" but it was...different than i thought it would be. i find it unnecessary to have the enter sign.. though the shop front is pretty and displays what the shops have..very helpful to new gaians. i visualized the "shop-feel" meant you're already IN the store and there's a scene of shirts in racks in an area, and racks of pants on another area, etc--when you click it, a small window of the items the store sells pops up but you still have the ability to view other items besides the area you clicked. [example, if you clicked tops, you can still view bottoms, hats, etc]
the page is faster loading. VERY thankful it is NOT a world. the storefronts actually correspond with zOMG and the fishing world.--gj!
i like how you can return to the last shop update view once you enter a shop.
and the controversial locked shops imo is actually pretty fair imo. new gaians know barely anything about cars/houses when they first join; they're more interested in their outword appearance atm. as they get their appearance and learn whether they want a car and house, then they'll get it then and have the shop unlocked. those gaians complaining about this getting in the way w/ their mules -___- puh leeze. stop over-creating members. it's unnecessary for 2+ mules per a user. it just makes more unused/seemingly abandoned avis on the site. besides--i dont think you guys make mules to have some nice looking homes/cars. you're just finding ways to bash gaia staff when you're mules prolly wont even go to those shops. rolleyes read it full--if you dont have a car, you prolly wont see Sam's shop, if you dont have a house, you prolly wont see the Faktori shop.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

JubeiKibagami
Slam de Nerd
Ember-babe

I just really hate it. I mean ... I just ... yeah, I can't say anything else. I want to, but you know ...

... I wanna say something more smart then just "I hate it", but really, I just dislike it so much. It's bad enough with the cash shop, and the fact that you're bribing people to BUY FROM YOUR CASH SHOP WITH THE ORIGINAL HALO OFF OF A BANNED ACCOUNT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY BANNED FOR ALL WE KNOW is just ... urk. I only buy from the cash shop because, if I don't, I'll never get the nifty items that cost anywhere from 90k-500k on the marketplace.

I WILL PASS ON THAT, KTHNXBAI. C:

You're not alone.

SO sad yet so true, I have entries because I'm an EI collector, and I buy the new EI's for my girlfriend too, but yeah, such a stupid thing to do, motivated purely by greed.
Gaia used to be so awesome ...
... I loved it so much. And now it's quickly making it's way down the tubes. If it weren't for the few good friends I have left here, this oldbie would be high tailin' it out of her.

Not meaning to give a sob story, but I came to Gaia when I was younger because it was the one thing I knew wouldn't change. WELL HOLY DAMN I WAS WRONG, WASN'T I?!

I expected some layout changes here and there, but last year, wasn't there like ... two or three?
I don't hate it, I can handle the change. However, the TRADE button is practically nonexistent now.

that should be fixed quickly!! You have messed with the MP and trades enough.
Zordra
Divine Zero
Quit complaining everything changes over time
This is the mule account of Escther...

The devs asked for our feedback, so we're giving them our feedback. It doesn't matter if it's negative; we're trying to give them some suggestions.

...Escther was perma-banned until July 18, 2010
So when they make Gaia look better you all complain confused

"WE WANTZ TEH OLD LUUKZ" Get over it >:C

Please add TRADE back to the Shop dropdown. I don't want to have to go into the store fronts to get to trades when it's unrelated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff