Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
shadowsmidnightsky
Rebecca Black didnt write song!

maybe you should read this... i dont know who rebecca black is NOR do i even know the song... but i hear alot of complaining.. and if you think about why it's pretty STUPID... everyone has their panties in a twist over some stupid little song, and some little girl. You'd think people would be more upset and talking about what is going on in Japan or over in afghanistan... wow... its nice to see how shallow humankind has become... O_o

So we are saying that it is okay to be hateful and nasty people because someone was a "target" to quote something i just read previously? Dont we have better s**t to do with our lives? Who cares if she or the song sucks. shut up and dont listen to it then. lol

CAT HAT razz i have just made your paragraphs invalid
>.>
<,<
and i am off -flys off into the sunset on a giant orange and green cat with a scorpion tail and jet wings on it's sides

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Uh, because it's ridiculously stupid, and since her face and voice is used, that makes her a massive part of one of the most sucktastic songs of all time? Anyone stupid enough to associate themselves with something like the Friday song must be a soul-selling fame whore. I feel perfectly content in being up here on my lofty cloud and pointing down and laughing at that twit because I'd rather die unknown than be known for something that makes people want to rip off their own face and auditory organs. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff