Welcome to Gaia! ::

it hasn't been to long before i went from 1thousand-sumtin gold to 3,142 gold! just be sure to spread out your comments over time so that there's no hassle!
so, what's w/ the smilies?XD
brenaabela
surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised
I am bored with my life. I have depression but it gets worse in the winter and plus there isn't anything to do on top of that so it sucks. I plan on buying some new books though and reading my time away. Can't wait for summer.
mesushika
I am bored with my life. I have depression but it gets worse in the winter and plus there isn't anything to do on top of that so it sucks. I plan on buying some new books though and reading my time away. Can't wait for summer.
hmm. that's cool. i have depression too.it DOES suck. i just see sumtin everyone has but me. i also feel left out a lot cuz it seems like i amXP. and its a gud thing to read, dont stop. i just dont find anybooks i would likeXD.y dont we talk sometime?
I'm just going to private message you instead.
If your bored with your life you probaly just don't have one.
lol.
IF YOUR WITH ME ON THIS ONE POST PICKLE JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shalla66
lol.

good for u, but it sounds like you need a tune-up on yers if yer posting crap like this.
roxas67879
shalla66
lol.

good for u, but it sounds like you need a tune-up on yers if yer posting crap like this.
This not what you call crapp posting a forum about saying your life is bored is what you call crapp.You might need a tone-up on that avi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff