Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm curious to see what would happen. Will she die of a car accident while kickin' in the front seat and sittin' in the back seat with her friends? Or will she just disappear?

User Image
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj7543mUN91qgb8cf.gif

cuz, you know, this doesn't look so fun fun fun anymore...

Rainbow Lover

I think it's ultimately her choice. She could do the logical thing and quit music, and just wait for everybody to forget about Friday and live a normal life. Not that hard a thing to do, especially when you have no musical talent. Or she could live in denial and come out with more songs and continue to get bashed her entire life.

Sadly, I think the second one is more likely to happen.
Yeah, I kind of agree. She's been getting so much hate recently, but she DOES have more than 29 million views on Youtube; she's kind of oblivious to the fact that she actually can't sing. Ark Music Factory is still pumping out as much merchandise as they can... it really scares me to think how this is gonna affect the future of popular music. o_o

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
Mostly I can see her quit the music industry like Ashlee Simpson who also sucks.

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
guys. shes an OK singer. I agree the lyrics were rubbish but still, listen to the video of her singing the american anthem and you'll change your mind C:
Hopefully she disappears with the wind, like the others...
In Epic Proportions
guys. shes an OK singer. I agree the lyrics were rubbish but still, listen to the video of her singing the american anthem and you'll change your mind C:

I actually did hear that... she doesn't have a bad voice. I think the autotune really messed it up. But the way she pronounces friday (friiedd egggss) makes me cringe. I can't tell if she's had singing experience or not. confused

Obviously, if she stays with Ark, people are gonna keep hatin'. :C

Conservative Noob

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
In Epic Proportions
guys. shes an OK singer. I agree the lyrics were rubbish but still, listen to the video of her singing the the first 3 seconds of the American anthem and you'll change your mind C:

Fixed. smile It did, for like, 5 seconds. And when I listened to the acoustic version of Friday, I was back to trollin'. razz

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I don't understand why people are saying she's a good singer without autotune, either. She's okay. Not bad, but not great either.

But yeah. I don't think she's going to quit music any time soon. She could make a fortune (unfortunately).
The Dandy Lions
I don't understand why people are saying she's a good singer without autotune, either. She's okay. Not bad, but not great either.

But yeah. I don't think she's going to quit music any time soon. She could make a fortune (unfortunately).

haha. that pun made me smile. xd
I think her voice is better than Miley Cyrus's if she doesn't use autotune. and that actually says a lot, considering miley's parents were already famous people.
Her voice isn't that bad, autotune did mess it up, but she still fits into the category with Bieber and Cyrus - sings annoying songs and appears EVERYWHERE, appeals to twelve year olds who cry to Mummy and Daddy until they buy them the CDs and merchandise. >.>

If music keeps getting this bad, this decade will be worse than the 90's. Oh dear God someone kill me now. crying
She'll be a stripper. Just gonna leave it at that..

jonnojflan's Wife

Seasonal Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
the funny thing is though i wanna see her do the latter and just .. well keep going so that theres much more to hate about her.
xXxYaoiAddictxXx
Her voice isn't that bad, autotune did mess it up, but she still fits into the category with Bieber and Cyrus - sings annoying songs and appears EVERYWHERE, appeals to twelve year olds who cry to Mummy and Daddy until they buy them the CDs and merchandise. >.>

If music keeps getting this bad, this decade will be worse than the 90's. Oh dear God someone kill me now. crying

This decade's already say worse than the 90s. check out the top 10 lists of most popular music. it's depressing and I have no hope left in this generation. -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff