Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feeder

Waterystar
The Yellow Note
Dogs slobber, chew on furniture, can't cover their own poop (but of course are capable of digging up your yard), need constant baths because they can't keep themselves clean, jump, get themselves tied up in their leashes, chew through electric cords, bark at everything that moves, and aren't "happy" unless they're sitting on top of you.
Gaia would never go as far as to make us all look like such an obnoxious creature.

I could say just as many negative things about cats.

As could I.
And you know what?
They'd still be more tolerable than dogs.
= w=

Animal Lover

The Yellow Note
Waterystar
The Yellow Note
Dogs slobber, chew on furniture, can't cover their own poop (but of course are capable of digging up your yard), need constant baths because they can't keep themselves clean, jump, get themselves tied up in their leashes, chew through electric cords, bark at everything that moves, and aren't "happy" unless they're sitting on top of you.
Gaia would never go as far as to make us all look like such an obnoxious creature.

As could I.
And you know what?
= w=
That's you're opinion. I can't stand when the claw at things and scratch me when I play with them. They can also get into anything.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Teh Internets iz fo pr0n and KITTEHS!!!! mrgreen

Anxious Werewolf

Would have loved something dog related for once, but this is still pretty funny.

Sucks for those of you with allergies though lol

5,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
Because dogs cheated on the elections.

Nimble Shapeshifter

20,300 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
*sneezes* I'm allergic to ya'al
Waterystar
The Yellow Note
Waterystar
The Yellow Note

As could I.
And you know what?
= w=
That's you're opinion. I can't stand when the claw at things and scratch me when I play with them. They can also get into anything.

Actually that sounds more like my dog XD we had the pantry door close to like... two inches... and a stool in front of that placed so you'd have to squeeze through a tiny opening and then make a turn, to stop our dog from getting into the cat food... and she still squeezed herself through. We have no clue how she managed it. But she did. sad Wound up having to wire a tray down on a plant shelving unit and put the cat food up there.

Feeder

Waterystar
The Yellow Note
Waterystar
The Yellow Note

As could I.
And you know what?
= w=

Puppies aren't much better, and they've got claws that are considerably larger than cats (and they can't retract them EVER).
I've got several scars on my legs from dogs that jumped on me.
Not to mention their teeth.
Dogs can't get into anything, but I'll be damned if that stops them from trying.
Of course, it usually ends up with the dog getting stuck and knocking something over.
I've never been able to get along with any dog simply because they have to be watched constantly.
They're very needy.

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Yellow Note

the slobbering you can't really change.....but everything else is trainable
having a cat is just lazy i think, but to each his own (hater)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dogs are like babies, they demand too much attention.
Cats are better.
c:

Feeder

a.z.n.girl
The Yellow Note

Not everyone has time to take care of something that can't take care of even the littlest things by itself. ;3
Some of us even have things a lot more important than cats and dogs to worry about.
Haters gonna hate.

Also my pet tree is not interested in joining a social networking site.

Feeder

Rainbow Kazoo

Also my pet tree is not interested in joining a social networking site.

lol
I lol'd.
a.z.n.girl

Having a cat doesn't make you lazy, just saying.

Questionable Fairy

24,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

yea, but didn't Gaia have this whole Cats Vs Dogs thing and cats somehow came out on top?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff