Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
ryofu20
Screamin angel face
who are we talking about is it that Rebecca girl cause i have no idea who we are talkin bout. plz do inform me about "her". i really would like to know sorry uf i changed the subject but iam real confused. neutral
it's the girl that sings the friday song on youtube there are a couple of links in this forum. might I suggest if you don't know who she is be kind to your ears and just forget about it. I wish I could unhear that song but that's just a wish now.
oh well she must be really bad then forget i asked sorry redface

Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
i'm not a professional singer by any means, but she really can't sing for shxt. when she says 'friday' she sounds like she's singing from her nose.

jus sayin.
she can pay for as many music lessons she needs, but it still doesnt change the fact that her voice is as annoying as ********. all nasally and s**t

jonnojflan's Wife

Seasonal Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
..well even IF she did to begin with, she kinda screwed herself over

Generous Bunny

Fillipanko
You're a teenage girl on an anime site, it almost screams, "World I can't sing."

Sorry, but being on "an anime site" doesn't determined if a person can sing or not.
Invalid argument.
She has an annoyingly nasally voice that is grating on my ears.
I prefer the Biebs over this girl. And that is saying a whooole lot, because I dislike him quite a bit as well.
Are there worse singers than her? Yes. But she is not gifted at all.

Lonely Prophet

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Heckler 50
lol such a big fuss over that one song!! >o< The fights over this song are starting to get out of hand!! o. e

Invisible Humorist

lol i laughed and was disturbed by the video....i should ask her if she sings with her mouth, or her nose
the fact that she came into the business by money is plain sad
and its REALLY sad that she didnt write the lyrics.....the rapper in th song wrote em
-.- and the sound was drunken with autotune

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
I see my fraaaaaaaaaaaaanz!~

I've heard her acoustic in that one interview, she wasn't horrible, but she sings really nasally. It bothered me. :/

Dangerous Hunter

Her actual voice sucks
Her autotuned voice sucks.

Umad@fax?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items