Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Capitalist

Miakiama
I don't think you have ears. If you did, I'm pretty sure that you'd agree with the majority that do: She can't sing.

If I didn't have ears, I couldn't stand. Since humans lack a tail, ears provide a center of balance..
I think you meant if you could hear, but I can hear..

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fillipanko
Miakiama
I don't think you have ears. If you did, I'm pretty sure that you'd agree with the majority that do: She can't sing.

If I didn't have ears, I couldn't stand. Since humans lack a tail, ears provide a center of balance..

Ah, didn't know about the center of balance thing.

Anywho; what bands/artists do you listen to; not calling your taste in music into question, just assessing what might be the root of the problem. (though I am calling your taste in music, to question anyway)

Conservative Capitalist

Miakiama
Fillipanko
Miakiama

Anywho; what bands/artists do you listen to; not calling your taste in music into question, just assessing what might be the root of the problem. (though I am calling your taste in music, to question anyway)

I listen to Eminem a lot.. Other than that nothing major. Uhh, I like Kanye a bit too.
I mean she can sing.. I have no idea why everyone is telling me she can't she obviously did, and got a bunch of view on it..
She also sings well kinda.. I liked the Star- Spangled Banner she did..

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fillipanko
Miakiama
Fillipanko
Miakiama

I listen to Eminem a lot.. Other than that nothing major. Uhh, I like Kanye a bit too.
I mean she can sing.. I have no idea why everyone is telling me she can't she obviously did, and got a bunch of view on it..

I saw her on funnyordie, she's cute... I'd give her that.

I used to listen to him but I moved on some other stuff... not a big kanye fan, what with the persona and stuff, but he did make a meme so that's kinda funny.

The stuff I listen to are mostly Euro/Jap/Korean stuff you know your typical anime opening, the occasional sweet euro-techno and some Korean rap.

song I'm obsessed with actually I suggest you listen to it with headphones and turn the volume a bit lower. It's got heavy beats and some what I think are nice vocals. 3nodding

As for Rebbecca, maybe it's cause she's a middle school girl singing about wondering what seat to take or cereal... I dunno. I just didn't like the song.

Conservative Capitalist

Miakiama
Fillipanko
Miakiama
Fillipanko
Miakiama

I saw her on funnyordie, she's cute... I'd give her that.

I used to listen to him but I moved on some other stuff... not a big kanye fan, what with the persona and stuff, but he did make a meme so that's kinda funny.

The stuff I listen to are mostly Euro/Jap/Korean stuff you know your typical anime opening, the occasional sweet euro-techno and some Korean rap.

song I'm obsessed with actually I suggest you listen to it with headphones and turn the volume a bit lower. It's got heavy beats and some what I think are nice vocals. 3nodding

As for Rebbecca, maybe it's cause she's a middle school girl singing about wondering what seat to take or cereal... I dunno. I just didn't like the song.

In Eminem's no love he says, "Where the ******** is Kanye when you need him?

Snatch the mic from 'em, b***h, I'mma let you finish in a minute, yeah, the rap was tight
But I'm 'bout to spit the greatest verse of all time so you might want to go back to the lab tonight and um."
I don't like that song it didn't sound English.. If I can't understand it whats the point ya' know?

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
If you want to hear middle schoolers with talent, you should look up Claris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHiEcA-JHds

HERP DERP MIDDLE SCHOOLERS WHO CAN SING. (No super heavy auto tune needed.)

So you mean... she can actually sing... badly. Actually, I did watch the acoustic version... and it made me twitch. It was almost worse than the original (I felt bad for the middle schoolers who look like someone put a gun to their head in order for them to look like they were having fun).
If she'd actually open her mouth and learn what her diaphragm is, she'd probably actually song pretty good. But now? No.

gomenasorry's Spouse

9,175 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
THAT'S A LIE

Beloved Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
She can, just not very well.

That, and it's all a autotuney mush-fest.

Witty Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
who loves Nasally, auto-tuned brats? surely not me
and I don't sit in the back seat on fridays..... emo

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
Actually, she can't sing. If she could, they wouldn't be adding tonnes of auto-tune and studio effects to her natural voice.
SHE CAN SING.......TERRIBLY. SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHES SAYING FRIED EGG FRIED EGG mrgreen
she cant sing. I can sing better, and im prettty bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff