• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jinkuji
YOU NEED HEARING AID.
YOUR SIGGIE!! Win.
Fillipanko
Pretty well.
You know that the Ark record label will take anyone whose parents pay upwards of $3000, right? It has nothing to do with talent.

I saw Black on Good Morning America (or some other morning show, I forget which) and she definitely could not sing.

Oh, and on the same show she admitted that she isn't that good of a singer.

Conservative Capitalist

WaterLyli
Fillipanko
Pretty well.
You know that the Ark record label will take anyone whose parents pay upwards of $3000, right? It has nothing to do with talent.

I saw Black on Good Morning America (or some other morning show, I forget which) and she definitely could not sing.

Oh, and on the same show she admitted that she isn't that good of a singer.

I'm older than you you're only a sophomore invalid argument..

Interesting Businesswoman

Fillipanko
TwinklePrincessBoo
Fillipanko
TwinklePrincessBoo
Ok sure, Maybe on OPPOSITE Day!!!!!!!

((oooh, best yolk evarrr))

Ever heard her acoustic b***h?

Her Acoustic b***h? So you're saying her DOG can sing? What's that got to do with anything?

teehee

I didn't want to get up. I forgot a comma oops. My bad.
Have you heard her acoustic version you stupid b***h.. That better?
She probably has more talent than you and I know she has more guts..

Her Acoustic Version Was Bad, But The Song Was Worse. She Cannot Sing.

Conservative Capitalist

ventera
Fillipanko
TwinklePrincessBoo
Fillipanko
TwinklePrincessBoo

Her Acoustic b***h? So you're saying her DOG can sing? What's that got to do with anything?

teehee

No.

Fillipanko
ventera
Fillipanko
TwinklePrincessBoo
Fillipanko
TwinklePrincessBoo

teehee

No.

Face The Fact, Dear.

Conservative Capitalist

ventera
Fillipanko
ventera
Fillipanko
TwinklePrincessBoo

teehee

No.

Face The Fact, Dear.

But she can probably better than you.. A lot better than Selena Gomez, and Kim Petras..
She does sound better without the autotune, but there is room for improvement. I just don't understand why everyone wants her head on their pike stare

Fillipanko
ventera
Fillipanko
ventera
Fillipanko
TwinklePrincessBoo

teehee

No.

Face The Fact, Dear.

But she can probably better than you.. A lot better than Selena Gomez, and Kim Petras..

First of all, You Haven't Heard Me Sing, And Second Of All, Selena Gomez Sings WAAY Better Than Her. And Who Ever The Hell Kim Petras Is...?

Conservative Capitalist

ventera
Fillipanko
ventera
Fillipanko
ventera

No.

Face The Fact, Dear.

First of all, You Haven't Heard Me Sing, And Second Of All, Selena Gomez Sings WAAY Better Than Her. And Who Ever The Hell Kim Petras Is...?

Girlie, Google Kim..
Selena Gomez is a joke just like Miley Cyrus..
I don't need to.. You're a teenage girl on an anime site, it almost screams, "World I can't sing."

Fillipanko
ventera
Fillipanko
ventera
Fillipanko
ventera

No.

Face The Fact, Dear.

Girlie, Google Kim..
I don't need to.. You're a teenage girl on an anime site, it almost screams, "World I can't sing."

LOLOLOL, I Actually Can Sing Better Than Rebecca, And I'm Not Much Of A Selena Fan But. She's Better Than Miley.

Just Because Someones A Teen On An Anime Site, Doesn't Mean They Can't Sing. Only An Idiot (You) Would Think Such Nonsense.

Conservative Capitalist

ventera
Fillipanko
ventera
Fillipanko
ventera

Face The Fact, Dear.

Girlie, Google Kim..

LOLOLOL, I Actually Can Sing Better Than Rebecca, And I'm Not Much Of A Selena Fan But. She's Better Than Miley.

Just Because Someones A Teen On An Anime Site, Doesn't Mean They Can't Sing. Only An Idiot (You) Would Think Such Nonsense.

Honey, I'm not stupid. If I wanted to get serious, I'm almost positive I could find a million people whom she is better than. For shits sake should I act as if I had a PhD in music? I mean wheres the fun in spitting facts?
I mean, if you would like to Vocaroo your a** singing do it. Prove to me that you can sing.
But you won't here are your reasons why..
I don't have to prove it. Without proof don't make claims..
I have no mic. Again don't bring food to the table if everyones allergic. (It means don't bring it if you can't back it.)

Fillipanko
ventera
Fillipanko
ventera
Fillipanko
ventera

Face The Fact, Dear.

Girlie, Google Kim..

Honey, I'm not stupid. If I wanted to get serious, I'm almost positive I could find a million people whom she is better than. For shits sake should I act as if I had a PhD in music? I mean wheres the fun in spitting facts?
I mean, if you would like to Vocaroo your a** singing do it. Prove to me that you can sing.
I have no mic. Again don't bring food to the table if everyones allergic. (It means don't bring it if you can't back it.)

Ive Been Meaning To Make A Vid Of Me Singing, But Am To Lazy And Don't Have A Camera. But, I'm Done Wasting My Time. Its My Opinion That She Cannot Sign At All. And Your Opinion That She Can. So Bye, Hope You Have A Nice Day. -__-

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I don't think you have ears. If you did, I'm pretty sure that you'd agree with the majority that do: She can't sing.

Conservative Capitalist

ventera
Fillipanko
ventera
Fillipanko
ventera

Girlie, Google Kim..

Ive Been Meaning To Make A Vid Of Me Singing, But Am To Lazy And Don't Have A Camera. But, I'm Done Wasting My Time. Its My Opinion That She Cannot Sign At All. And Your Opinion That She Can. So Bye, Hope You Have A Nice Day. -__-

Its amazing, that was the one I skipped. You're lazy..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff