Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
AngelsMelodie
MicheleFlower
AngelsMelodie
Yeah, she can actually sing pretty well,(she sang the American anthem live pretty well) it's just that the music company computariezed her voice WAYYY too much so she sounds like a monotone robot.

This exactly.

Plus, using a computer to change the way your voice sound can either makes it sound good or bad.
In her case, it was bad. >o<"
Well, she got what she wanted... fame... out of the lamest excuse ever. ~o~

Yeah, the music company should be fired. Also, I can't believe how none of her friends or family members even TOLD her that her lyrics sucked, they're just embarrasing her like that. And I can't believe the people who made the video let 13 year olds drive??? O__o

I know! I mean, SOMEONE in her family should have been bold enough to tell her that the lyrics were far too childish and to make a song THAT simple of ocurse she was going to get made fun of.
... Wait.. they were 13 O.O" I figured they were close to 16 or 17 xD Shows how much I know. lawls.

Painterly's Oppa

Dapper Detective

MicheleFlower
AngelsMelodie
MicheleFlower
AngelsMelodie
Yeah, she can actually sing pretty well,(she sang the American anthem live pretty well) it's just that the music company computariezed her voice WAYYY too much so she sounds like a monotone robot.

This exactly.

Plus, using a computer to change the way your voice sound can either makes it sound good or bad.

Yeah, the music company should be fired. Also, I can't believe how none of her friends or family members even TOLD her that her lyrics sucked, they're just embarrasing her like that. And I can't believe the people who made the video let 13 year olds drive??? O__o

I know! I mean, SOMEONE in her family should have been bold enough to tell her that the lyrics were far too childish and to make a song THAT simple of ocurse she was going to get made fun of.
... Wait.. they were 13 O.O" I figured they were close to 16 or 17 xD Shows how much I know. lawls.

Yeah they were 13 year olds. Didn't u see how all her friends still had their braces on? xD

okeanosWave's Other Half

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
AngelsMelodie
MicheleFlower
AngelsMelodie
MicheleFlower
AngelsMelodie

This exactly.

Yeah they were 13 year olds. Didn't u see how all her friends still had their braces on? xD

O.o
I know I pay attention but not that much attention. XD Nope.
Huh... well, all I know is that I'm not going to rewatch her music video to find out. XD
FortunesArc
I suggest you pitch down her voice to male level. You hear Squidward Tentacles' voice.

this made my day. :3
thank you so much.
Anyone can sing. That doesn't mean they can do it well, or are pleasant to listen to. Her ability is good for a school choir, but her voice is very grating. If she could learn to open her mouth she'd sound better. She's belting all in chest voice anyway, I don't feel like I can judge her ability If I don't know whether she can use her other registers.

But then, I love Joanna Newsom.

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
who are we talking about is it that Rebecca girl cause i have no idea who we are talkin bout. plz do inform me about "her". i really would like to know sorry uf i changed the subject but iam real confused. neutral

xscroomsaw's Kouhai

Star-Crossed Lightbringer

She can, some one just needs to tell her to stop using the auto-tune cause she sounds like crap when she uses it. Though that still doesn't make her sound any better though.

Versatile Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Amaranthien
lol This makes me laugh because it's entirely not true. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and listened to her singing acoustically and she's still bad. She still sounds just a nasally as she does in the autotuned version of Friday. I've heard that she's had singing lessons but apparently her teachers were awful. If they had been worth their salt they would've told her that you don't sing through your nose and how to breath properly when singing. She sounds like a fish gulping for air. Her posture is terrible and she has absolutely no rhythm and can't keep a proper beat at all. Nor does she know how to project her voice. Her voice is flatter than a pancake at some parts and then fluctuates like crazy. Someone get this girl a metronome and fast. She is indeed a terrible singer.

Rebecca Black sings Friday acoustically
this is the first post that was actually rebecca black acoustic and it may be worse than the studio mix. if she's going to fade I hope she does it fast so my ears stop bleeding. she's not that bad looking though so maybe if you duct tape her mouth shut or pushed the mute button. she might actually be better.

Versatile Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Screamin angel face
who are we talking about is it that Rebecca girl cause i have no idea who we are talkin bout. plz do inform me about "her". i really would like to know sorry uf i changed the subject but iam real confused. neutral
it's the girl that sings the friday song on youtube there are a couple of links in this forum. might I suggest if you don't know who she is be kind to your ears and just forget about it. I wish I could unhear that song but that's just a wish now.

Versatile Explorer

9,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MicheleFlower
AngelsMelodie

This exactly.

she only ahieved temporary fame like so many before her. she not going any where and no real record company would have her.everyone else is just going to squeeze what money they can for ratings and then throw her away. she is not going to stick around like j-lo, gwen stefani, or lady gaga who have actual talent. she's on a road to join milli vanilli, vanilla ice and any one else you have to look up to remember. my suggestion to her is stay in school and learn something of some sort.

5,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
OH MY. To all those out there who have no bothered to seek out her true voice (ie her news interview) and are just hopping on the bandwagon and slamming her because thats what every one else is doing, watch this. She sings the american anthem and she has a decent singing voice, better voice than most people.

Yes, that includes you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZQ0Fsk468s&feature=related

Conservative Noob

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
MidnightEdeness
She sings the american anthem and she has a decent singing voice, better voice than most people.

Yes, that includes you.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZQ0Fsk468s&feature=related

I have watched it and the acoustic version before and I can say, no, she has an average voice. She may sound a little better if she stopped singing like a duck.

But seriously, I can't judge her since she hasn't released any other songs. I don't think America's national anthem has to be the standard to know if someone's singing is decent or not. -_-;

EDIT: And how long did she sing the anthem anyway? Less than 5 seconds? :/
Rebecca Black sounds like a 13 year old Louis Griffin.

Beloved Warlord

MidnightEdeness
OH MY. To all those out there who have no bothered to seek out her true voice (ie her news interview) and are just hopping on the bandwagon and slamming her because thats what every one else is doing, watch this. She sings the american anthem and she has a decent singing voice, better voice than most people.

Yes, that includes you.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZQ0Fsk468s&feature=related

Bravo, the first three second of the anthem is such a good indicator of singing style.
Now, let's see her hit the high notes, the real indicator of talent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff