Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lover

I had a dream last night that Rebecca Black had a new song called "Saturday" and I was doing everything in my power to not listen to it, and I was being chased by the song. It was kind of scary. In the end I wound up telling her "If you can sing why do you not sing properly on Friday? You have potential, just get singing lessons."

Stay out of my dreams Rebecca Black T-T;;;~
That's so scary! She's taking advantage of our defensless state while we sleep and penetrating our minds! AIEEEE! mrgreen
made the best april fools joke ever!

I made it all offical and sent my friend a letter. It read:

Dear Ms. ________,

I am writing to you in reference to the hate comments you have posted on my video, "Friday'. Now, I do not want to bring legalities into this but if you cannot refrain yourself from making profane comments on my video I will take you to court. Now please, take this as a warning, don't use ugly phrases when commenting on videos, ESPECIALLY mine.

Thank you.

Sincerely.
(Did the signature here)
Rebecca Black

Moonlight Explorer

14,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shattered_Mirror_Girl

Dear Ms. ________,

I am writing to you in reference to the hate comments you have posted on my video, "Friday'. Now, I do not want to bring legalities into this but if you cannot refrain yourself from making profane comments on my video I will take you to court. Now please, take this as a warning, don't use ugly phrases when commenting on videos, ESPECIALLY mine.

Thank you.

Sincerely.
(Did the signature here)
Rebecca Black

Did it work?
Inertial Mass
Shattered_Mirror_Girl

Dear Ms. ________,

Thank you.

Sincerely.
(Did the signature here)
Rebecca Black

Did it work?

Yes! She freaked out majorly and than I told her
wow i have a lot of dreams about her 2 but theyr not like tht at all sweatdrop

Devoted Hunter

Ouch. Mental scar right thar.
this takes killing brain cells to whole new level.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff