Madame Cho's Spouse

Dapper Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Popcornasaurus
all about nails
I think you are missing one here, a third option, that would be Kesha's song dinosaur. Where she teaches you how to spell dinosaur and old man. rofl I friggin hate tat song. scream There was a girl in my class who would not stop singing that song so its fused into my brain gonk

LOL. Nice.

I'm sad. I totally thought there was a wing sticker on top of your sig. v_v

Destitute Millionaire

Aurelyra
What is becoming of the music industry! cry

I'd rather listen to Tunak Tunak Tun all day if they won't improve. We could always dig up nearly-forgotten songs that deserve popularity (e.g. Trololo).

Beloved Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Friday is the worst song in music history but i want to here Stephen Colbert sing it on the Jimmy Fallon show. smile

Ruthless Noob

11,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
Silveron Wolf
Arg I really can't stand the sound of that Rebecca girls voice, specially when she says Friday repeatedly. Even auto-tune couldn't make her sound good, and thats just sad.
Not to mention the song is condescending/completely stupid, I don't care what meaning she tries to put behind it.

Fridays the worst out of those two, people in my class used it as a toucher device. gonk
I think my avi's puking accurately displays my disgust.

Yes, I agree.
Why can't we all just talk about the good things in life. Like good bands..... Nevermind, that was my hippie talking. He wont shut up.

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • First step to fame 200
im not going to listen the kim kardashian song friday its not that bad its kind of fun and akward

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kim kardashian is pkay it just that friday song suck i actually almost puke at it bt video is funny though

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Megamii11
Silveron Wolf
Arg I really can't stand the sound of that Rebecca girls voice, specially when she says Friday repeatedly. Even auto-tune couldn't make her sound good, and thats just sad.
Not to mention the song is condescending/completely stupid, I don't care what meaning she tries to put behind it.

Fridays the worst out of those two, people in my class used it as a toucher device. gonk

Yes, I agree.
of course any body would agree
the friday song makes me wanna bang my head against a wall.......really hard......
i'd rather listen to the barney theme song rather than rebecca black's friday, and what on earth she says thursday comes before friday, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT scream idk anyone who would like the fridat song, it could teach a little kid something but, other than that noo

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Kim's is worse!

Rebecca is 13 and can still develop. Plus I can tolerate her song even if it's just to laugh at the 13 yr old driving.

Ruthless Noob

11,450 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
kcaar22
Megamii11
Silveron Wolf

Yes, I agree.
of course any body would agree
Well obviously somebody doesn't, or that song wouldn't be here right now. lol
This passes for music!?!?!?!? xp

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
>-<

friday for sure. i cant stand that song. its annoying as hell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff