1 2 3 4 >

Destitute Millionaire

First option:

Second option:

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*shudders* Friday is definitely worse. I don't know why, I just know I can't get through the whole thing without clicking out. I didn't even know there really was a rap part until I looked at the time clock and realized I was only able to watch 30 seconds of a 3:48 minute video.

Besides, girl cannot pull off monotone singing.

5,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I think you are missing one here, a third option, that would be Kesha's song dinosaur. Where she teaches you how to spell dinosaur and old man. rofl I friggin hate tat song. scream There was a girl in my class who would not stop singing that song so its fused into my brain gonk

5,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I think you are missing one here, a third option, that would be Kesha's song dinosaur. Where she teaches you how to spell dinosaur and old man. rofl I friggin hate tat song. scream There was a girl in my class who would not stop singing that song so its fused into my brain gonk
why does Kim.K
sound like miley cyrus D;

Friendly Humorist

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Kim Kardashian's - Jam sucks worst.

Friendly Humorist

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
all about nails

LOL. Nice.

Friendly Friend

5,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Dapper Man-Lover

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
I utterly refuse to listen to either of them. Enough said.
What is becoming of the music industry! cry

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Alexander J Luthor
*shudders* Friday is definitely worse. I don't know why, I just know I can't get through the whole thing without clicking out. I didn't even know there really was a rap part until I looked at the time clock and realized I was only able to watch 30 seconds of a 3:48 minute video.

Besides, girl cannot pull off monotone singing.

Lolthis.
Definitely Friday.
Friday, but she actually has a good voice in real life.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Vintagefx
Friday, but she actually has a good voice in real life.
Noooot really. I just listened to the version she sang for Good Morning America and it explains why they had to autotune her. Girl can't keep in tune with her own song.

Invisible Phantom

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hunter 50
Arg I really can't stand the sound of that Rebecca girls voice, specially when she says Friday repeatedly. Even auto-tune couldn't make her sound good, and thats just sad.
Not to mention the song is condescending/completely stupid, I don't care what meaning she tries to put behind it.

Fridays the worst out of those two, people in my class used it as a toucher device. gonk
I think my avi's puking accurately displays my disgust.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff