Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Seriously? Listen to Bob Dylan sing "Gotta have my bowl.... gotta have cereal" and say that he's only talking about breakfast with a straight face.

And this actually proves the whole "deep inspirational meaning" behind Friday, that Black discussed, I suppose.

I'm totally kidding, it's not really Bob Dylan, but it does make me laugh. Wake&bake in junior high, awesome.
theres pot in the "friday"? am i invited?

7,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Chinese Walrus

No. The car's full. There are no more seats to take.

D:
Song of the Rain
Chinese Walrus

D:

no problem. i'll take the trunk.

Aged Prophet

Song of the Rain
Chinese Walrus

D:

I will ...

"Ever heard of Ghetto Packing a car?"

never be a memory

Manly Man-Lover

I have come to a realization. With how the musicians of today sound and that I've mastered a couple of songs including ones I didn't know in Rock Band, I should have a singing career ahead of me. Rebecca Black did it. I'm twice her age and sound better, so long as it's not Faith no More or Beastie Boys. Why not?

By the way, I like that video. Bob Dylan makes things better. And since the car's full, I'll take the roof.

7,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
TheQuietRiversRage
I have come to a realization. With how the musicians of today sound and that I've mastered a couple of songs including ones I didn't know in Rock Band, I should have a singing career ahead of me. Rebecca Black did it. I'm twice her age and sound better, so long as it's not Faith no More or Beastie Boys. Why not?

By the way, I like that video. Bob Dylan makes things better. And since the car's full, I'll take the roof.

I'll get my synth and play some preprogrammed beats for us. We'll take the world by storm.

Manly Man-Lover

Song of the Rain
TheQuietRiversRage

I'll get my synth and play some preprogrammed beats for us. We'll take the world by storm.
This is going to be a great world tour! XD

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh good god. I think that song just got worse with that hidden message! eek

7,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
faith_lives
Oh good god. I think that song just got worse with that hidden message! eek
Blasphemy. Worse is not possible.

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ah great, now I can't eat my cereal without looking serious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff