Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
OH sHNAP I JUST FOUND A SCENE WITH TWO RANDOM BLACK RAPPERS IN IT go to 2:02 to see OMFG

Shy Phantom

HAHAHAHA JACK MY SWAG

Man-Hungry Pieslinger

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
That was facebook worthy...
Hey her voice isnt that bad I actually thought it was quite catchy
Oh dear Jesus we are all doomed. O.e

If this is what the music industry is becoming, I'm gonna shove a knitting needle in my ear so I never have the chance to hear this s**t again.

Alyss Valentine's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Trader

What the bloody hell--people these days don't know anything about music. Next thing you know someone's gonna make a song about their pets 0.o and it's gonna be sung by a 5 year old. We are all doomed.
Symasia Emperor Skahesis
ryofu20
Symasia Emperor Skahesis
I'am sitting around waiting around for some good music.

so you're sitting around waiting around waiting around sitting, waiting around sitting around waiting... I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!

LMFAO blaugh
her song O.M.G. is way worse than her 'My Jeans' song..... especially since she is only 10..

6,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
-shoots self-

5,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ryofu20
Shattered_Mirror_Girl
That is right! I have found a song 100000000 times worse than Friday. Don't believe me? Click Here

SHES LIKE 8 AND DRIVING
that's a really really @#$@# song. but actually the girls voice isn't quite as bad as rebecca blacks but still my ears are bleeding.

U got that right though... crying

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
LunaLoch
her song O.M.G. is way worse than her 'My Jeans' song..... especially since she is only 10..

This! Plus, the only thing I was OMG was the combination of her dancing and age. Wow! Although, all four songs that I've had the displeasure of viewing and hearing are bad. 'My Jeans' is the best of them sadly.

jonnojflan's Wife

Seasonal Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
omgosh don't make me think this girl makes me hate rebecca more. But gosh this is just aweful.
faith_lives
LunaLoch

This! Plus, the only thing I was OMG was the combination of her dancing and age. Wow! Although, all four songs that I've had the displeasure of viewing and hearing are bad. 'My Jeans' is the best of them sadly.

Well the worst thing of all is that everyone at my school sings all of these songs non-stop... even if they hate them too.. )':
faith_lives
LunaLoch

Well the worst thing of all is that everyone at my school sings all of these songs non-stop... even if they hate them too.. )':
This kills me inside. What is music turning into... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces