Welcome to Gaia! ::

The best part was when the girl say "My Jeans"

lol

But seriously did the same guy write this song? Does he just stalk from one rich brat to the other writing songs about their boring days and driving cars illegally?

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
LunaLoch
faith_lives
LunaLoch
her song O.M.G. is way worse than her 'My Jeans' song..... especially since she is only 10..

This! Plus, the only thing I was OMG was the combination of her dancing and age. Wow! Although, all four songs that I've had the displeasure of viewing and hearing are bad. 'My Jeans' is the best of them sadly.

Well the worst thing of all is that everyone at my school sings all of these songs non-stop... even if they hate them too.. )':

OMG I am so sad for the next generation. I wonder how bad music will be when my son is in highschool...
faith_lives
LunaLoch
faith_lives
LunaLoch
her song O.M.G. is way worse than her 'My Jeans' song..... especially since she is only 10..

This! Plus, the only thing I was OMG was the combination of her dancing and age. Wow! Although, all four songs that I've had the displeasure of viewing and hearing are bad. 'My Jeans' is the best of them sadly.

Well the worst thing of all is that everyone at my school sings all of these songs non-stop... even if they hate them too.. )':

OMG I am so sad for the next generation. I wonder how bad music will be when my son is in highschool...

If you want to save your son from the horrors of this music, go become Amish so he will grow up without having the misfortune to hear it.
i ******** love this song BACK OFF HATER!!

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
burning_eyes
Its bad, just not as bad as Friday.
At least the music was better than Friday...

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Flatterer 200
At least it didn't include a chipmunk voice, dolphin arms, confusing seat options, kindergarten lessons, and saying the words "Fun" too much and "We" incorrectly.

5,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Besides the two ***** in the beginning, that one was actually the best. It wasn't horribly auto-tuned and the lyrics were more thought out than My jeans.
I think its adorable whee until the rapping came in and that abc 123 bootleg MJ part....
BUT DEAR GOD WEAR AN UNDERSHIRT OR A TRAINING BRA!!! scream ***** ARE GOING TO SEE THOSE MOSQUITOE BITES stressed
faith_lives
LunaLoch
faith_lives
LunaLoch

Good luck! (:

Dapper Gekko

I just sat through that full video, and I don't think I'll ever be happy again. That is a horrible challenge that I will now send it to every single last friend I have. And I win!

6,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
arat269

I just sat through that full video, and I don't think I'll ever be happy again. That is a horrible challenge that I will now send it to every single last friend I have. And I win!

WE ARE GODS!

Dapper Gekko

Call_meh_Kyrii-chan
arat269

WE ARE GODS!

YES WE ARE! That was hardcore, chinesse torture tactics there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff