Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Millionaire

14,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
KiranTheWitchv2
I think it's a good thing that you included Avis with the item already on it to show how it would look. It's interesting. I like it buy I'm still undecided whether or not I would buy it. Possibly.
Thanks for the input. I'm sure not everyone who liked it would like it enough to buy it. That happens with any items, so it's understandable.

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I adore this! D:

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
I do like the idea! But I don't see myself buying it.

Wheezing Millionaire

14,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Fluffy Demented Kitten
That's fine. ^-^ Thanks for the comment.

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lady Lagomorph
Fluffy Demented Kitten
That's fine. ^-^ Thanks for the comment.

Good luck! <3

Shy Nerd

This was going to be my favorite item until I saw the face on the back. Honestly, it's not going to be seen too much and it's going to be a nuisance to keep an avi flowing.

Wheezing Millionaire

14,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Shesba
This was going to be my favorite item until I saw the face on the back. Honestly, it's not going to be seen too much and it's going to be a nuisance to keep an avi flowing.
Thanks for the input. I debated whether to put the face on there or not, and I determined that it would fit the monster costume theme better with it. Actually, I myself wasn't sure if I would like it until I finished it.

I actually did place the face on the back make it easily concealed for those who don't really care about it, kind of as a humorous touch. Not everyone will like it, though. I do understand your opinion, though. I've heard both likes and dislikes regarding the back. Thanks again for commenting.

Shy Nerd

Lady Lagomorph
Shesba
Thanks for the input. I debated whether to put the face on there or not, and I determined that it would fit the monster costume theme better with it. Actually, I myself wasn't sure if I would like it until I finished it.

I actually did place the face on the back make it easily concealed for those who don't really care about it, kind of as a humorous touch. Not everyone will like it, though. I do understand your opinion, though. I've heard both likes and dislikes regarding the back. Thanks again for commenting.

No prob, I think I would have played it down a bit and just designed a creepy face that was a little more subtle. The front was just so elegant, I was expecting a troll face on the back.

Profitable Genius

2,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
It's lovely! smile I like the horror movie style of it. Kinda like the movies/creepypastas about cheap bargains and dead previous owners. XD
If I wasn't lazy about saving my money and this was a winning entry I'd of course buy it~

Vermillion Miko

13,800 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Gosh, this is so lovely! If it wins, I'll get one~! biggrin
thats so cool i love it

Wheezing Millionaire

14,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Wow, I'm still getting replies. ^-^ Thanks, everyone.

Timid Citizen

Brilliant concept! I'd totally buy it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas