Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you vote for this if it made the cut?

OMG why isn't this out already? 0.29142857142857 29.1% [ 102 ]
Hell yeah I would...then I'd buy it. 0.39714285714286 39.7% [ 139 ]
Nope, not my cup of tea. 0.31142857142857 31.1% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 350 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Predestined Star

This is cool~

Foe

it's a nice design, but it looks like you forgot about the stitches and just threw them on when you realized you needed something to fit the theme more

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
dark_mistress_megsie
xx I met my fate xx
dark_mistress_megsie
That is a damn good design... but for the sake of being nit picky.. I would have actually colored the background like a 10-20% gray just so I could see the silhouette better on how that actually holds against the avi.

The only thing I would think that might get lost in size translation is the stitches. I might actually go and make them either slightly thicker and farther apart or have "X" shape stitches to further accentuate the stitching in the design.

Definitely great ideas!! I wish I'd thought of that!

No problem biggrin And it's what I do as an art student... I have to think of these things...

I'm an artist by hobby but I could never do it as a profession. It's much too competitive for me. I really admire people who are able to do the schooling and dedication it takes though. It means you're awesome.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nakario
xx I met my fate xx
Nakario
ooooh really nice.. the design is perfect meeting the standards for unisex items... nice very nice <3

ugh now i hate my entry orz lull

Can I see yours? I'm sure it's awesome!

NOPE

its fail.. but fun to draw |D

/fffffffffffffffffff omg my commissions i forgot orz

OMG! I love that, especially since it gives a corset piercing option!! <3
xx I met my fate xx
Nakario
xx I met my fate xx
Nakario
ooooh really nice.. the design is perfect meeting the standards for unisex items... nice very nice <3

ugh now i hate my entry orz lull

Can I see yours? I'm sure it's awesome!

NOPE

its fail.. but fun to draw |D

/fffffffffffffffffff omg my commissions i forgot orz

OMG! I love that, especially since it gives a corset piercing option!! <3

LOL thanks |D

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Trojan.exe
it's a nice design, but it looks like you forgot about the stitches and just threw them on when you realized you needed something to fit the theme more

They were originally supposed to be there but in my sketch they were much too small and detailed for Gaia to render so I went back and re-did them. I definitely feel now that I could have done them crossed and made them fit the theme more.

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xx I met my fate xx
Trojan.exe

They were originally supposed to be there but in my sketch they were much too small and detailed for Gaia to render so I went back and re-did them. I definitely feel now that I could have done them crossed and made them fit the theme more.
What I have so far is:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
ooo I love it, reminds me of RPG gaming biggrin

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sindeyella101
xx I met my fate xx
Trojan.exe

What I have so far is:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think it looks great so far! I'm going to go and do an actual gaia-style rendering of mine, then an actual drawing just so that people can tell what it would look like as an actual item and how it looks in my head. XD

FearlessLemur's Significant Otter

Fashionable Dabbler

*A*
I'm impressed.
//wants now

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xx I met my fate xx
Sindeyella101
xx I met my fate xx
Trojan.exe

I think it looks great so far! I'm going to go and do an actual gaia-style rendering of mine, then an actual drawing just so that people can tell what it would look like as an actual item and how it looks in my head. XD
Thanks, and that sounds good

Loved Lunatic

11,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I need o.o
xx I met my fate xx

what did you put for description? like just describing the item or something?

i can't think up of anything if it is just that orz

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nakario
xx I met my fate xx

I put a basic description and explained why I thought it would appeal to the fanbase of Gaia. *Shrug*

I was going to put my two requests if the item were made but I doubt it will be so I didn't bother.

If it were to win I would request two things:
a - A green and black version
b- That they get the perspective correct instead of facing it forward despite the fact that our avis stand at a 3/4 angle. That's one of my biggest pet peeves with Gaia items.
xx I met my fate xx
Nakario
xx I met my fate xx

I put a basic description and explained why I thought it would appeal to the fanbase of Gaia. *Shrug*

I was going to put my two requests if the item were made but I doubt it will be so I didn't bother.

If it were to win I would request two things:
a - A green and black version
b- That they get the perspective correct instead of facing it forward despite the fact that our avis stand at a 3/4 angle. That's one of my biggest pet peeves with Gaia items.

oh i see.. how did you upload your picture for the image file path?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff