Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you vote for this if it made the cut?

OMG why isn't this out already? 0.29142857142857 29.1% [ 102 ]
Hell yeah I would...then I'd buy it. 0.39714285714286 39.7% [ 139 ]
Nope, not my cup of tea. 0.31142857142857 31.1% [ 109 ]
Total Votes:[ 350 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Just wanting to see the opinions to my entry. I liked it so I submitted it but I want to see how others feel.

Are there any other colour schemes you'd like to see?
Would you buy this item if it were available? If so, how much do you think they should charge for it?
Anything else you wanna say, go for it.

RULES
No stealing my design or any elements of it. It's licensed under a Creative Commons and I've already submitted it anyway so they'd know you stole it.

No flat out flaming. Constructive criticism is cool with me.

Don't bother to critique the art, that's not what I'm going for here. If I'd wanted better art I would have done better art.

User Image

Aged Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
The design for the stitching seems more like what you see on the peasant clothes than what would fit in CrosStitch

Sparkly Fatcat

It's nice, it kinda looks gothic-warrior-y. It's not really my style, though.

Fishy Character

oAo
I want this now.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
slapthefatcat2
The design for the stitching seems more like what you see on the peasant clothes than what would fit in CrosStitch

True, I didn't think of that..perhaps a cross stitched look would have suited better.
ooooh really nice.. the design is perfect meeting the standards for unisex items... nice very nice <3

ugh now i hate my entry orz lull

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Reihyan
oAo
I want this now.

Aww you're sweet! <3 If I win I'll send you one. ^_^ I doubt I'll even be in the running though.

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
O_O i want this
i may go purple emotion_kirakira i hope this gets up there, i'd sure vote for it

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nakario
ooooh really nice.. the design is perfect meeting the standards for unisex items... nice very nice <3

ugh now i hate my entry orz lull

Can I see yours? I'm sure it's awesome!

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
That is a damn good design... but for the sake of being nit picky.. I would have actually colored the background like a 10-20% gray just so I could see the silhouette better on how that actually holds against the avi.

The only thing I would think that might get lost in size translation is the stitches. I might actually go and make them either slightly thicker and farther apart or have "X" shape stitches to further accentuate the stitching in the design.
@__@ When can I buy this?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
dark_mistress_megsie
That is a damn good design... but for the sake of being nit picky.. I would have actually colored the background like a 10-20% gray just so I could see the silhouette better on how that actually holds against the avi.

The only thing I would think that might get lost in size translation is the stitches. I might actually go and make them either slightly thicker and farther apart or have "X" shape stitches to further accentuate the stitching in the design.

Definitely great ideas!! I wish I'd thought of that!

Single Divorcee

I dig it!

I would remove the gloves, but the rest is great.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
<3
I've seen some amazing designs already. This contest and the entire shop are going to be great for the community I can tell!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff