Welcome to Gaia! ::

DrakenAlien 's Fangirl

Bashful Cutie-Pie

12,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
For some reason none of the rules or templets for the crosStitch stuff is NOT working for me

Chatty Browser

Wait... so is your question why are things not working for some people or... I'm sorry I'm not sure what your question is sweatdrop

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Well, it does say it's currently disabled. This contest round is over with though, but I would think they'd leave the template up. The rules are in a FAQ in the CrosStitch forum at the top,

DrakenAlien 's Fangirl

Bashful Cutie-Pie

12,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Ninja Katze
Well, it does say it's currently disabled. This contest round is over with though, but I would think they'd leave the template up. The rules are in a FAQ in the CrosStitch forum at the top,

yes everytime i try to go to the faq too i get currently disabled screen so i dont know whats up im so confused gonk

DrakenAlien 's Fangirl

Bashful Cutie-Pie

12,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
wolfgalmaria
Wait... so is your question why are things not working for some people or... I'm sorry I'm not sure what your question is sweatdrop

i was wanting to know why its not working sweatdrop

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
MoonDustPower
Ninja Katze

yes everytime i try to go to the faq too i get currently disabled screen so i dont know whats up im so confused gonk

Uh, here is the Forum FAQ [X]

Chatty Browser

MoonDustPower
wolfgalmaria

Alright : ) I'm not sure myself and as said before it's probably because the contest is over but if you want the template I can make a link for you.

DrakenAlien 's Fangirl

Bashful Cutie-Pie

12,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
wolfgalmaria
MoonDustPower
wolfgalmaria

Alright : ) I'm not sure myself and as said before it's probably because the contest is over but if you want the template I can make a link for you.

that be awesome because i really want it to do some designs
just to do them lol

Chatty Browser

MoonDustPower
wolfgalmaria
MoonDustPower
wolfgalmaria

just to do them lol

User Image

Here is the template, it's been this one for a while so you should be fine using it for the future contests. : )

DrakenAlien 's Fangirl

Bashful Cutie-Pie

12,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
wolfgalmaria
MoonDustPower
wolfgalmaria
MoonDustPower
wolfgalmaria

just to do them lol

User Image

Here is the template, it's been this one for a while so you should be fine using it for the future contests. : )

thanks so much, i appreciate it bunches!! emotion_hug

Chatty Browser

You are very welcome ^.^ I'm glad that I could help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out