Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I feel kinda stupid for not knowing this, but I never bothered to learn what it is and how it works. I know we design items for Gaia on templates but I'm confused as to how it works and stuff.

Timid Poster

He Who Masks Truth
I feel kinda stupid for not knowing this, but I never bothered to learn what it is and how it works. I know we design items for Gaia on templates but I'm confused as to how it works and stuff.

The CrosStitch contest is hosted by the NPC Stein. It is an opportunity to design
and submit an idea for an item. If you want details regarding your design &/or template,
you can see them HERE or on the contest page
The FAQ page will give you the details you need to know. ^-^

Shameless Lunatic

gaia_diamond i was wondering the same thing.

Feline Vampire

15,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I know outside of gaia, CrossStitch is a caft that uses floss and material. It's like Plastic-Canvas but with different materials. Not sure if the contest was for the same thing or not lol.

Enduring Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
-Let the Bridges Burn-
He Who Masks Truth

The CrosStitch contest is hosted by the NPC Stein. It is an opportunity to design
and submit an idea for an item. If you want details regarding your design &/or template,

well that was conviently, neat and easy way to understand answer to my same question at all.
you have my full gratitude ^~^ if that means anything as i hope it makes you feel good on thee inside by caring to help out others as it make me feel good to kno ppl still at least try to make an effort..unlike most

thAnk YeW thAnk YeW thank yewwwwwwww

Timid Poster

kandie kunai
-Let the Bridges Burn-
He Who Masks Truth

well that was conviently, neat and easy way to understand answer to my same question at all.
you have my full gratitude ^~^ if that means anything as i hope it makes you feel good on thee inside by caring to help out others as it make me feel good to kno ppl still at least try to make an effort..unlike most

thAnk YeW thAnk YeW thank yewwwwwwww

Oh wow, >-< I'm glad you found this helpful! It was a bit vague on my part now that
i look back on it (sorry)

Bashful Friend

2,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I love cross stitching
Ummmmnkummm

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Isn't it when you give ideas for outfits to gaia and they sell them in the CrosStitch Store?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff