Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Seeker

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • PvP 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I got this when I tried to submit my entry. I used the template provided and pasted in the image pathfinder, and agreed to terms and conditions. any explanation or help with this? sad

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
Did you copy and paste the direct link?
Also try keeping the GAIAONLINE_animal_item_design_template and adding the name of your item.

You can also look through this thread to see if it answer your question clearer.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
I think this is from using punctuation, iirc. anything like a period, an exclamation point, etc. I think even quote marks?

Gracious Seeker

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • PvP 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
TheMainCharacter1
Also try keeping the GAIAONLINE_animal_item_design_template and adding the name of your item.

You can also look through this thread to see if it answer your question clearer.

Yes, does it make a difference if the image is saved t an external storage like a jump drive/mypassport? And thank you very much for the help. smile

Gracious Seeker

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • PvP 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
rimedragona
I think this is from using punctuation, iirc. anything like a period, an exclamation point, etc. I think even quote marks?

I don't think I used any but I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for your help. smile

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
crestles_ayame
TheMainCharacter1

Yes, does it make a difference if the image is saved t an external storage like a jump drive/mypassport? And thank you very much for the help. smile

Yes.
You can't upload an image that's just saved on your jump drive. You would have to upload and save your entry on photobucket or imgur. Copy the direct link for your image to use to enter into the contest.

Gracious Seeker

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • PvP 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
TheMainCharacter1
crestles_ayame
TheMainCharacter1

Yes.
You can't upload an image that's just saved on your jump drive. You would have to upload and save your entry on photobucket or imgur. Copy the direct link for your image to use to enter into the contest.

Ah that's a big help! Thank you so much! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces