• Ian's Valentine 100
Lovely designs, good luck in the contest! xd

Winner

RAPsody Ltd
Lovely designs, good luck in the contest! xd
Thank you~! heart

Winner

SWEET JESUS RELIEF

Took a look at past entries to check if the winners had artists made color varieties. Doesn't feel so horrible now.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Misumena
Thank you! heart

I wanted to add a lot of details to the wrinkles and stuff, make the fabric look like it's not so thick on the arms. I'm happy you like design~!

You should do some male robes or something D:
Seriously so pretty your art style!
The draping and shadowing are super ACE!

Winner

Yorugami
Misumena
Thank you! heart

I wanted to add a lot of details to the wrinkles and stuff, make the fabric look like it's not so thick on the arms. I'm happy you like design~!

You should do some male robes or something D:
Seriously so pretty your art style!
The draping and shadowing are super ACE!
You are making me blush, you slay me! redface

Hmmm, I am wondering what to make. I want to make something for men that is badass and gives a feeling of power, yet sleek as well ( as in fitting the avi's body in some places, not chunky ). Ideas are staring to come up already.

I'll put it up when I'm done~! emotion_dowant

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Misumena

Hmmm, I am wondering what to make. I want to make something for men that is badass and gives a feeling of power, yet sleek as well. Ideas are staring to come up already.

Looking forward to what you come up with!
Most guys tend to love Overcoats though...
like you know Matrix leather jacket style
or those fantasy Mage ones XD with the high collars. <3

Winner

Yorugami
Misumena

Hmmm, I am wondering what to make. I want to make something for men that is badass and gives a feeling of power, yet sleek as well. Ideas are staring to come up already.

Looking forward to what you come up with!
Most guys tend to love Overcoats though...
like you know Matrix leather jacket style
or those fantasy Mage ones XD with the high collars. <3

Perhaps something with a high collar can be incorporated, but it needn't be too obstructive to the face. It'd be nice if I could give the draping fabric a sense of movement, but there aren't many items that compliment the appearance of motion.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Misumena
Perhaps something with a high collar can be incorporated, but it needn't be too obstructive to the face. It'd be nice if I could give the draping fabric a sense of movement, but there aren't many items that compliment the appearance of motion.

What people usually do with Men's coat on Gaia is to do the fitted look
on the top, but make the bottom extra flowy like the Starter Windblown Coat Series
or the more expensive Dante's Divine Verdict style Coat.

XD Fitted tops but swooshy bottoms~

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
I would so buy that in like ten different colors. It's really lovely. (:

Winner

Yorugami
Misumena

What people usually do with Men's coat on Gaia is to do the fitted look
on the top, but make the bottom extra flowy like the Starter Windblown Coat Series
or the more expensive Dante's Divine Verdict style Coat.

XD Fitted tops but swooshy bottoms~
Oooh, thanks~! I have started on something before you posted, I am definitely getting some inspiration flowing here with your input especially!

So far, here's what I did and some changes will be made with what's been done so far. It's kind of plain now because I didn't add much to it yet:

User Image

I'll likely change the collar, but maybe adding some armor to the arms would be nice? But not over the hands, as to keep it so a person can equip gloves of their choosing. I'll be working on the rest of the torso/waist too. So I should have the cape billow some more, then.

Winner

Saber Blysmey
I would so buy that in like ten different colors. It's really lovely. (:
Thank you so much! heart

;u; First time doing this and I'm happy it's so well-received thus far!

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Misumena
Thank you so much! heart

Best of luck to you. I hope you win, I really want one now. 3nodding

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Misumena
Oooh, thanks~! I have started on something before you posted, I am definitely getting some inspiration flowing here with your input especially!

So far, here's what I did and some changes will be made with what's been done so far. It's kind of plain now because I didn't add much to it yet:

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd454/cake_factories/Untitled-14.png
I'll likely change the collar, but maybe adding some armor to the arms would be nice? But not over the hands, as to keep it so a person can equip gloves of their choosing. I'll be working on the rest of the torso/waist too. So I should have the cape billow some more, then.

Oooooooooooooooh that's looking really nice. OvO
However (this is a personal bias of mine) most of the men's armor
that aren't Body Mods (I.E. thins down the base) ends up looking super
chunky and no one usually wears them much. XD
But it's still cool though....For those types who prefer the chunky guy look.

However just me personally (need others opinions of this)
maybe if you stuck with the Ranger-Leather-Look?
Leather look with belts and quilted leather pieces? So it won't look so bulky?

but that's just me though. XD

Winner

Saber Blysmey
Misumena
Thank you so much! heart

Best of luck to you. I hope you win, I really want one now. 3nodding
Same here, plus there's some other awesome entries that I hope win too. I'm glad CrosStitch chooses more than one person to win, more stuff!

And I am just so relieved that I found the artists can make color varieties, I can't believe I forgot to do that with the first entry. rofl

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Misumena
Same here, plus there's some other awesome entries that I hope win too. I'm glad CrosStitch chooses more than one person to win, more stuff!

And I am just so relieved that I found the artists can make color varieties, I can't believe I forgot to do that with the first entry. rofl

I haven't looked at any of the others. That is nice that they can make color varieties. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff